During an interview on Jan. 24, 2024, an Israeli official, Nir Barkat, a man that some think will replace Benjamin Netanyahu, said:
- “Jihadists want to kill all non-Muslims. We may be first in line, but we are all in the same line. They call Israel Little Satan, and Big Satan is the US, and everyone else is in the middle.”
Barkat was talking about the fact that Muslims are taught that they have been tasked with converting the world to Islam (even if they must kill all non-Muslims).
He identified three groups of people that Muslims want to kill: 1) The Little Satan (Jews), 2) The Big Satan (U.S. citizens), and 3) All other non-Muslims.
Muslims believe they are at war with these three groups of people, and there can be no peace on earth until all of them are wiped out or forcibly converted to Islam.
Muslims worship on Friday, and some even say after we (the Friday people) destroy the Saturday people (Jews worship on Saturday), we will destroy the Sunday people (Christians worship on Sunday).
Islam is more than a threat to the Jews; it is a threat to every non-Muslim on earth.
Thank God for promising that Israel can never be destroyed.
- “We should very, very clearly make sure the Iranians understand that they will not get away with using proxies against Israel and sleep good at night if we don’t sleep good at night.”
He was talking about the fact that Iran is using proxies (at this time, some are calling Iran’s best-known proxies the three Hs of terrorism: Hezbollah, Hamas, and the Houthis).
Iran is financing and arming others, but the three Hs are a particular danger at this time.
- “Iran is a legitimate target for Israel. They will not get away with it. The head of the snake is Tehran. My recommendation is to adopt the strategy that President Kennedy used in the Cuban missile crisis. What he basically said then was a missile from Cuba will be answered with a missile to Moscow.”
He was warning Iran (the head of the snake) that payday is coming, and he was suggesting that attacks on Israel by Iranian proxies should be met by attacks on Iran by Israel.
Bible prophecy teachers (even Jewish prophecy teachers) know that the Bible teaches that Russia, Iran, Turkey, and others will attack Israel in the latter years and latter days, and the attack is called the Battle of Gog and Magog (Ezek. 38-39).
Whether Russia, Iran, Turkey, and others attack Israel first or their attack is the result of Israel attacking Iran first is not known, but this is a warning to the head of the snake: Iran’s use of proxies makes Iran a legitimate target for Israel.
(More: On Jan. 27, 2024, Iran-backed militias launched a drone attack on a U.S. base in Jordan, killed 3 U.S. troops, and injured dozens more. Pres. Biden said the U.S. will respond at a time and in the manner of our choosing. Several members of the U.S. House and Senate have urged Biden to retaliate by striking targets in Iran.)
(More: On Jan. 29, 2024, Israel’s Defense Min. said some units in Gaza were “moving up to the north and preparing for what’s to come.” He wasn’t specific, but he appears to be saying Israel is expecting problems with Iran’s proxy Hezbollah.).
(More: On Jan. 30, 2024, Russia and China warned the U.S. against a cycle of retaliation and urged the U.S. to use restraint in its dealing with Iran.).
Here are recent articles that seem to indicate that history is approaching or has reached the latter years and latter days.
One, concerning a peace treaty in the Middle East, the division of Israel, and the Battle of Armageddon: on Jan. 23, 2024, UN Sec. Gen. Guterres told the UN Security Council:
- Israel’s conflict with the Palestinians has become a major threat to global peace and security (sometimes translated peace and safety).
- Israel’s rejection of a two-state solution is unacceptable.
The globalist rejection of the Bible and their desire to establish a godless world government will take the world right into the Tribulation Period.
Two, concerning world government: on Jan. 25, 2024, Prophecy News Watch posted an article by Ben Johnson that originally appeared in The Washington Stand titled “The 7 Most Outrageous Moments of the World Economic Forum” (a globalist meeting Jan. 15-19, 2024).
Here is Johnson’s list of the most outrageous moments (or things the WEF wants).
- A godless pagan ritual that called upon a shaman to heal planet Earth.
- A digital ID to track everything you do (including your finances, vaccinations, travel, etc.).
- A global tax to finance world government.
- A way to force media (X, Facebook, Internet postings, etc.) to silence sources that criticize the globalist agenda (a way to force others to end freedom of speech so the globalists are not blamed).
- A way to keep leaders out of office (especially Trump), and to prevent leaders that are in office from interfering with world government (a way to force leaders to do what the globalists want instead of what the people want).
- Power for the World Health Organization to put restrictions on nations during potential crises or pandemics.
- Allow a limited amount of pushback.
Here is a link to Johnson’s excellent article.
(More: On Jan. 25, 2024, the Family Research Council – A Christian group in Washington, DC – warned that the loss of freedom will be far more life-threatening than any pandemic).
Three, concerning world government: a reader sent me a short screenshot from a recent J.D. Farag sermon that shows the schedule for dozens of international meetings and a countdown clock that shows how many years, months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds the world has to meet the 17 “Transforming our World: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” goals.
The 17 goals went into effect on Jan. 1, 2016, and in essence, they are a plan to transform the world into a world government in 14 years (2016 to 2030 = 14 years).
Here is a link to the site: https://focus2030.org/en
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to view the countdown clock and see how much time some officials think the nations have to establish a world government.
Four, concerning the surrender of U.S. sovereignty and the decline of America: on Jan 25, 2024, Gateway Pundit posted an article by an unidentified contributor who suggested that the Biden administration has created two Americas: one for legal citizens that are required to obey rules and regulations, and the other for illegal aliens who are not required to obey rules and regulations.
(My opinion: The fact that the Biden administration has different rules and regulations for legal citizens and illegal aliens is undeniable.)
(More: Biden wants members of the House of Representatives to agree to some new laws on illegals entering the U.S. On Jan. 26, 2024, House Speaker Mike Johnson said, “Many of our constituents have asked an important question, “What is the point of negotiating new laws with an administration that will not enforce the laws already on the books? If President Biden wants us to believe he is serious about protecting our national sovereignty, he needs to demonstrate his good faith by taking immediate actions to secure it. He should sign an order right now to end the mass release of illegals and dangerous persons into our country.”)
Five, concerning an increase in the frequency and intensity (like birth pains) of natural disasters at the end of the age: on Jan. 25, 2024, it was reported that some areas of Texas and Louisiana had received a month’s rain in 3 days.
Areas that normally get about 3 inches per month reported 14 inches, 10 inches, etc.
According to the article, heavy rain near the Gulf of Mexico is common, but “experts say climate change is increasing the severity and frequency ( intensity and frequency) of such heavy rainfall events.”
Six, concerning a rebuilt Temple: last week, I mentioned that a Hamas spokesman was interviewed on TV on Jan. 14, 2024 (it was a video that was played on TV), and the Hamas spokesman seemed to say, “Hamas started the Israel-Hamas war to stop the Jews from sacrificing a Red Heifer and rebuilding the Temple.”
On Jan. 26, 2024, there was a more extensive article, and here are a few points (in my words) about what the Hamas spokesman said:
- The Hamas leaders believe there is a religious reawakening in Israel that will lead to the destruction of the Al-Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount.
- Hamas attributes this religious reawakening partly to the fact that the Jews now have Red Heifers that can be sacrificed.
- The spokesman called the teaching about Red Heifers a legend that is rooted in Mishnah texts.
- Hamas also believes the problem is greater than religious Jews believing a legend.
- That is because the Israeli government is moving away from its claim to be a secular government; it is becoming more conservative, and it is showing an eagerness to work with the Jews who want to sacrifice a Red Heifer and rebuild the Temple.
The writer of the article pointed out that many Jews (also Christians, including many pastors) do not understand the connection between the Red Heifers and a rebuilt Temple, but many Arabs get it.
(My opinion: The Jews could possibly sacrifice a Red Heifer as soon as Apr. 22, 2024 – Passover on the Jewish calendar – if the Israeli government lets them. To do so will risk a major war. Sacrificing a Red Heifer will produce the ashes, but it does not necessarily mean the Jews will immediately cleanse priests and start rebuilding the Temple. Time will tell, but Apr. 22 will be here in three months.)
(My opinion: Biden’s efforts to remove Netanyahu from office are forcing Netanyahu to rely on the religious parties to hold his government together, and this could increase the possibility that he will permit them to sacrifice a Red Heifer and rebuild the Temple.)
(One more thing: Many religious Jews believe the Messiah will give them permission to rebuild the Temple. Jesus told a group of Jews, “I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive” (Jn 5:43). Some excellent prophecy teachers believe this verse means they rejected the Christ, but they will accept the Antichrist. If this is right, it could mean the Temple will be rebuilt early in the Tribulation Period. That could mean the Rapture is remarkably close.)
Seven, concerning the rise of a godless world government and persecution: a recently unearthed video shows gay atheist, Yuval Noah, a senior advisor in the WEF, saying, “Human rights are just like Heaven, and like God – it’s just a fictional story that we’ve invented and spread around.”
He is saying there are no human rights and there is no God.
Here is a daily update on some of the events related to the war.
Wednesday, Jan. 24, 2024 (Day 110): The fifty-fifth day of the resumed war.
- In response to Iranian-backed terrorists firing rockets and missiles at U.S. bases in Iraq, U.S. jets struck 3 Hezbollah and other Iranian-backed groups in Iraq.
- The U.S. struck 2 Houthi sites in Yemen that were preparing to launch anti-ship missiles before the Houthis could fire the missiles.
- Israel reported that troops found a tunnel about 65 feet deep that connected the northern and southern parts of Gaza. It was investigated and destroyed.
- Israeli protestors blocked trucks with humanitarian aid from entering Gaza and said they will continue to do so until the hostages are released.
Thursday, Jan. 25, 2024 (Day 111): The fifty-sixth day of the resumed war.
- Several South African banks and individuals are providing substantial amounts of money to Hamas. South Africa is accusing Israel of genocide at the International Court of Justice. Israel needs to accuse South Africa of genocide for its part in funding the death of Jews and others on Oct. 7, 2023.
- Israel struck Iranian and Hezbollah forces at an airbase in Lebanon.
- Israel reported capturing more than 100 Hamas terrorists in the last 36 hours.
- Amir Tsarfati said Israel has killed or disabled about 60% of the Hamas fighters.
- According to Israel’s 1979 peace treaty with Egypt, the border between Egypt and Gaza is supposed to be demilitarized, but Israel contends that Hamas is smuggling weapons under the demilitarized zone (which Egypt denies). Israel says it must take control of the border (a violation of the treaty) to stop the flow of weapons to Hamas, and that is creating a rift between Egypt and Israel.
Friday, Jan. 26, 2024 (Day 112): The fifty-seventh day of the resumed war.
- The UN International Court of Justice ordered Israel “to do all it can to prevent death, destruction and any acts of genocide in its military offensive in Gaza, but stopped short of ordering a cease-fire.” Prime Min. Netanyahu called in a “mark of shame” (on the court) and said, “We will continue to do what is necessary to defend our country and defend our people. Like every country, Israel has the basic right to defend itself.”
- Israeli protestors blocked trucks with humanitarian aid from entering Gaza for third day in a row.
- The United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) said it had severed ties with 12 employees suspected of being involved in the Oct. 7, 2023, attack on Israel. The U.S. has notified the UN that it is temporarily pausing funding to the UNRWA until this issue is addressed.
- Israeli troops are involved in intense fighting at several locations in Khan Younis.
- Israel’s ambassador to the UN said the UN is weaponized to physically exterminate us (Jews).
Saturday, Jan. 27, 2024 (Day 113): The fifty-eighth day of the resumed war.
- Netanyahu told the Israeli people, “There is no alternative to total victory over Hamas in the Gaza Strip.”
- Iran-backed militias launched a drone attack on a U.S. base in Jordan, killed 3 U.S. troops, and injured dozens more. Biden said the U.S. will respond at a time and in the manner of our choosing.
Sunday, Jan. 28, 2024 (Day 114): The fifty-ninth day of the resumed war.
- Israel is now battling Hamas in south Gaza.
- Efforts to broker a ceasefire are promising, but serious problems remain.
Monday, Jan. 29, 2024 (Day 115): The sixtieth day of the resumed war.
- Deadly fighting is raging in Gaza.
- Two Israeli soldiers were lightly wounded when Hezbollah fired heavy rockets into Israel. The IDF retaliated immediately.
- At least 12 nations have temporarily stopped funding the UNRWA because some of its UN employees helped Hamas attack Israel on Oct. 7, 2023.
- Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Jordan have agreed that there must be major changes in the PA if they are to govern Gaza after the war.
- Hamas launched a barrage of rockets into Israel.
Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2024 (Day 116): The sixty-first day of the resumed war.
- Netanyahu said Israel will not end the war without eliminating Hamas.
- Hamas said they will not release the hostages until Israel withdraws from the Gaza Strip, and Netanyahu said Israel will not withdraw from the Gaza Strip.
Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2024 (Day 117): The sixty-second day of the resumed war.
- Israel demanded that UN Sec. Gen. Guterres resign because some UNRWA employees participated in the Hamas attack on Israel.
- A bill has been introduced in Congress to permanently block the U.S. from giving money to the UNRWA.
- This week, U.S. Sec. of State Blinken will return to the Middle East for urgent meetings to push for the release of more hostages and a ceasefire.
FYI: God does not send anyone to Hell (all of us are born with a sin nature and destined to go to Hell because we sin), but God has provided a way (Jesus) for everyone to go to Heaven (and He is the only way to get there; John 14:6).
Finally, are you Rapture Ready?
If you want to be rapture ready and go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.