Several people have asked for my opinion on Israel’s recent peace treaties with the UAE and Bahrain, so this is my effort to put it into writing.
At the Sept. 15, 2020, signing ceremony, Israel’s Prime Min. Netanyahu said, “This peace will eventually expand to include other Arab states, and ultimately, it can end the Arab-Israel conflict once and for all.”
These treaties have been called historic, a profound geopolitical shift, stunning, a fundamental reordering of the Middle East, etc.
These treaties are not the 7-year covenant with many that will be confirmed by the Antichrist (Dan. 9:27) and triggers the Tribulation Period, but they are a very significant step in that direction and will eventually lead to people declaring “peace and safety” in the world (I Thess. 5:3).
A Foreign Policy statement released by the White House on Sept. 15, 2020, even says, “The Parties shall be guided in their relations by the provisions of the Charter of the United Nations and the principles of international law governing relations among States. In particular, they shall recognize and respect each other’s sovereignty and right to live in peace and security (the same thing as “peace and safety”), develop friendly relations of cooperation between them and their peoples, and settle all disputes between them by peaceful means.”
A second Foreign Policy statement released by the White House on the same date reads, (The UAE and Israel are) “Determined to ensure lasting peace, stability, security and prosperity (the same thing as “peace and safety”) for both their States and to develop and enhance their dynamic and innovative economies.”
A third Foreign Policy statement released by the White House on the same date reads, “The parties discussed their shared commitment to advancing peace and security (the same thing as “peace and safety”) in the Middle East stressing the importance of embracing the vision of the Abraham Accords, widening the circle of peace; recognizing each State’s right to sovereignty and to live in peace and security, and continuing the efforts to achieve a just, comprehensive, and enduring resolution of the Israeli- Palestinian conflict.”
- Two more nations have now acknowledged Israel’s right to exist, and more nations will follow suit, but the fact that some nations are willing to make peace with Israel doesn’t mean that there are not other nations and groups that want to destroy Israel (peace and safety with many doesn’t mean peace and safety with everybody).
- Many nations have noticed Israel’s wealth (silver and gold; cattle and goods, etc.). The Arabs want to increase their wealth by negotiating and trading with Israel. Russia, Iran, Turkey, and others want to increase their wealth by plundering Israel (Ezek. 38:11-12). Netanyahu said the peace deals will bring billions of dollars into Israel’s economy, making the plunder more enticing.
- The peace treaties (called the “Abraham Accords because Arabs and Jews are both descendants of Abraham) suggest that Israel is now safer (as in dwelling safely; Ezek. 38:11). They make an attack by Saudi Arabia less likely; and they make an attack by Russia, Turkey, and Iran more likely, etc. (Ezek. 38:13).
- The U.S. will sell the UAE and Bahrain more powerful weapons (F-35 jets, high-tech equipment, etc.) that will strengthen the Arab alliance against Iran; be used against Iran’s allies in Libya, Yemen and other places; and put a greater strain on Iran’s economy (increasing Iran’s need for plunder).
- The peace treaties have caused the PA to feel abandoned and increased the pressure on Israel’s terrorist enemies (Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc.). The PA can now be expected to do one of two things: 1) Step up their war against Israel (which will fulfill Bible prophecy), or 2) Sit down at the negotiating table (which will result in the 7-year covenant). They will likely go to war first and sit down at the negotiating table later (after their defeat). On Sept. 16, 2020, the U.S. Ambassador to Israel, David Friedman said, “The peace treaties between Israel, Bahrain and the UAE mark the beginning of the end of the Israeli-Arab conflict.”
- On Sept. 16, 2020, Jared Kushner, Trump’s Advisor and Son-in-Law, said he is very confident that the peace treaties will make an ultimate resolution with the Palestinians more likely. According to the Bible, a worthless treaty with many will be signed by the Antichrist after the Rapture.
- According to Pres. Trump, the peace treaties allow Muslims to visit the holy sites in Israel (the Temple Mount and more), including the Al Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Israel and the U.S. believe this opens the door for the Temple to be rebuilt. Many prophecy teachers believe the 7-year covenant with many will give Israel permission to rebuild the Temple, and they will quickly do it after the Tribulation Period begins.
- So, 72 years (about one generation; Matt. 24:32-35) after Israel has become a nation in one day (Isa. 66:7-9) before the Tribulation Period, the nation is rich, possibly on the verge of many peace treaties that are expected to lead to peace and safety in the Middle East, the door to rebuilding the Temple could be starting to open, and Israel’s enemies (Russia, Turkey, Iran, etc.) are amassing north of Israel just like the Bible says (Ezek. 38:15).
- We cannot know the day or the hour (Matt. 24:36), but we can see the day approaching (Heb. 10:25) and know when our redemption is near (Luke 21:28).
Here are some other things that recently caught my attention:
One, a friend sent this link to me of prophecy teacher Don Stewart’s fascinating interview of Dennis Swick, the owner and founder of His Channel TV:
On Sept. 17, 2020, Swick was interviewed on Stewart’s “World News Briefing” TV program.
About 30 min. into the program, Stewart and Swick started talking about the fact that Elon Musk has been authorized to put up 12,000 satellites into orbit (he wants to increase it to 40,000) to make high-speed Internet and TV service available everywhere on earth.
Many Bible prophecy teachers know that this will literally make it possible for the gospel to go all over the world, for the Antichrist and False Prophet to track all buying and selling, for everyone on earth to see the Antichrist kill the Two Witnesses, to see the bodies of the Two Witnesses laying in the street in Jerusalem, and for everyone on earth to see the Two Witnesses raised from the dead and Raptured into heaven at the middle of the Tribulation Period (Rev. 11).
Stewart wanted to know when this system (called Starlink) will be complete, “in five years”?
Swick, who receives technical notes from Musk, replied “less than that. Some people will go online this year, and the system will be operational in a few years” (it just needs to be operational 3 ½ years after the Tribulation Period begins).
Two, a second thing that caught my attention in the Stewart-Swick interview concerns social distancing.
Bill Gates wants to force everyone on earth to be numbered, tattooed with a quantum dot tattoo, and vaccinated for the Coronavirus.
He wants to deny those that refuse the right to hold a job, buy and sell, etc.
The enzyme that activates the quantum dots in Gates’ vaccine is called Luciferase (Lucifer was Satan’s name when he fell; Isa. 14:12).
Swick talked about why officials want 7 feet of social distancing (He probably misspoke because it is 6 feet), and he said scanners may misread people’s numbers if the people and their numbers are too close together, but if the people are at least 7 feet (he means 6 feet) apart, the scanners will accurately read the numbers.
I don’t know if this is right, but Swick has excellent knowledge of technology, and the media is now reporting that 6 feet of social distancing may not be enough.
Three, on Sept. 17, 2020, Rev. Franklin Graham was talking about what God said will happen, and I think it is important to hear Dr. Graham’s opinion.
He was talking about his upcoming Prayer March in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 26, 2020, and he told the Christian Post, “I just sense there is something moving in our country. I don’t believe that our country is going to be spared from God’s judgment. We are not a Christian nation. We are a secular nation, and the secularists are wanting to strip God out of everything.
“Maybe this election could possibly slow that down, but we know there’s going to be a one-world system one day. We know that people aren’t going to be able to buy, sell, or trade unless they have the mark of the Antichrist. We know that there will be a great war.
“We see God’s judgment coming against this earth for the rejection of His Son, and we see the Lord Jesus Christ coming back triumphant to establish a new Heaven and a new Earth. We know how the last chapters of history are written.
“I think we’re kind of in that period of time on God’s clock where some of these things might just be beginning to unfold. To say that we’re not going to be able to reset God’s clock, in the sense where He’s going to change His mind, no, it’s written. But He might delay just a little bit.”
I agree with everything Dr. Graham said: God is still on the throne, and prayer changes things.
By the time this article is posted, the Prayer March will be history, but Christians need to keep praying.
We are in a spiritual battle for the heart and soul of America.
Four, concerning Syria, Russia’s economy is hurting, Putin is moving more equipment and weapons to Syria, and Russia is becoming more aggressive.
This has prompted the U.S. to send 100 troops with vehicles, helicopters and jets back to Syria to protect the oil fields that are under Kurdish control.
A U.S. company has just inked a deal with the Kurds to develop the oilfields and sell the crude, and the Russians are very unhappy.
Five, concerning natural disasters, several wildfires have now merged, creating the largest California wildfire on record since record-keeping started in 1932, and 83% of the state of Utah is now experiencing an “extreme” drought emergency.
Six, concerning wickedness, in Chicago, IL, homicides are up 52% over 2019, and the vast majority of those killed are people of color.
Black Lives Matter and defunding the police are about overthrowing the U.S. government, not about protecting or bettering the lives of people of color.
In New York City, homicides are up 27% over 2019; murder, robbery, domestic violence, and other crimes are also up, and the story is similar in other cities.
Now, even before we know who the nominee will be, left-wing activists are threatening violent riots if Pres. Trump and Mitch McConnell try to fill the Supreme Court seat left vacant by the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Trump and McConnell have not caved, and they have said there will be a nomination and vote.
These things are setting the stage for what God said will happen.
God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin born, sinless Son of God, who died for the sins of the world, was buried and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.
Prophecy Plus Ministries, Inc.