In all the 20 years of writing and publishing The Daily Jot, it never has been censored, even though many controversial topics have been covered from a biblical worldview. Through the entire COVID episode of unconstitutional lockdowns and mandates, quarantining of healthy people, coercing the public through fear, and leveraging an unholy alliance of business, media and government to take an experimental shot that didn’t work as advertised and is known now to have many side effects, The Daily Jot was not censored. I was able to cover both sides, or all sides, of the many heated debates with clear documentation. Last week, however, that track record was broken. The Daily Jot was censored.
The column “Stupidocrisy: Biden targets Senior Citizens” was published on Wednesday, November 23 through all the normal channels. The column quoted word for word the White House fact sheet on:
- how it planned to launch a nearly half-a-billion-dollar marketing campaign to get people to take the COVID shot.
- word for word on how the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services was going to issue new regulations to police senior centers and nursing homes to hold them accountable for the proper “education” of residents to take the booster shot.
- that “nursing homes with low vaccination rates will be referred to state survey agencies for close scrutiny
- that facilities that do not comply with the requirement to offer and educate on the benefit of lifesaving COVID-19 vaccinations will face enforcement actions.
The column also quoted from several peer-reviewed studies from reputable sources about the risks and effectiveness of the COVID shot. Documented sources included MIT, the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research, the New England Journal of Medicine, the UK government Vaccine Surveillance report, and the VAERs reporting system.
Yet when the column was posted to Twitter and Facebook, crickets. Nothing. Two days go by, and nothing. Usually, these posts appear immediately. I decided to try to post again but edited out the obvious statement about how the Biden Administration was conducting this campaign despite widespread studies questioning the shot’s efficacy and safety.
When I reposted the edited version to Facebook, it posted but with immediate warnings:
- “Missing context Independent fact-checkers say this information could mislead people”; “Visit the COVID-19 Information Center for vaccine resources”;
- “Fact Check: CDC’s VAERS ‘Reports’ Are NOT Solid Proof of Vaccine Injuries Or Deaths — Just Starting Point for CDC, FDA Investigators,” and this directed readers to a website called leadstories.com.
Had I not edited the content and reposted, the column would not have been read on Facebook or on Twitter. And when it was reposted, Facebook put warnings all over it to make it look like it was not credible. This is how truth is censored. It is how science is censored. And it is how people are deceived by agenda-programmed censor machines.
Christ said in Matthew 24:4, “Take heed that no man deceive you.”
We all have to be on guard 24-7 because we don’t know who fact-checks the fact-checkers.
Posted in The Daily Jot