On Oct. 22, 2022, Retired Army Gen. Michael Flynn posted a Telegram message that said the Nov. 8, 2022, mid-term elections will be a day of reckoning for the Washington insiders.
I have great respect for Gen. Flynn (and I can’t predict the outcome of the mid-term elections), but I can predict beyond a shadow of a doubt that a day of reckoning is coming upon the Washington insiders that are determined to establish a New World Order that ignores Jesus and the Scriptures.
Jesus was prophesying about the end of the age when He said, “Then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be” (Matt. 24:21).
“Great tribulation” speaks of planet Earth’s darkest hour.
The New World Order is not taking the world toward a new era of peace and cooperation.
The New World Order is plunging the world toward 7 years of globalism, distress of nations, worldwide conflict, famine, pestilence, and death.
The four horsemen of the apocalypse appear to be bridled, saddled, and pawing at the ground.
It is just a matter of time before Jesus raptures His Church, and the unparalleled judgment of God falls upon planet Earth because world leaders are trying to create their own God to rule in a doomed-to-fail Build Back Better program.
After 7 years of Build Back Better nonsense, death and destruction, Jesus will come back, be anointed King of kings and Lord of lords, and take His rightful place on the throne of David in Jerusalem.
With King Jesus on the throne, the soon-to-be day of reckoning will be followed by 1,000 years of peace, justice, and righteousness on earth.
Below are some reasons to believe that day of reckoning is close.
One, concerning reprobate minds: on Oct. 19, 2020, it was reported that the U.S. State Dept. gave $20,600 to a cultural center in Ecuador to fund 12 Drag Queen shows, 3 gay workshops, and a short documentary.
Think about it, America’s national debt now exceeds $31 trillion, inflation is higher than it has been in about 40 years, America is running low on weapons for its military, America’s Strategic Petroleum Reserves are low, the lines at food banks are increasing, several major cities could soon run out of water next year, etc., and Biden’s State Dept. is funding Drag Queen shows, workshops, and a documentary in Ecuador.
Two, concerning inflation and the decline of America: around Oct. 19, 2022, Brian Deese (Biden’s National Economic Council Director) said U.S. diesel inventories are unacceptably low and all options are on the table.
This is because America’s diesel inventory is now down to about 3 weeks’ supply, diesel is used in trucks, trains, ships, farm tractors, construction equipment, military equipment, etc., and America has very little refining capacity.
The average price of diesel is now more than $5 per gallon and expected to surge.
Surging diesel prices will cause the price of everything that is moved on trucks, trains, ships, etc., to surge.
It will also cause everything that is produced on farms to surge.
According to the article, people have known this was shaping up for weeks, and the Biden administration has expressed great concern but done practically nothing to solve the problem (they may have been busy with the funding of Drag Queen shows in Ecuador).
Biden has been draining America’s Strategic Petroleum Reserves, but that does nothing to increase America’s diesel inventories.
Three, concerning the decline of America: on Oct. 17, 2022, The Washington Post reported that it has uncovered evidence that U.S. companies funded by the Pentagon have sold hypersonic missile technology to China more than 300 times since 2019.
Most (perhaps all) of the sales were handled through intermediaries, the sales are illegal, the companies are claiming they didn’t know their intermediaries were selling the technology to China, but they are required to know what their intermediaries are doing with the technology.
Anyway, it appears that the law has been broken more than 300 times since 2019, China’s development of hypersonic missiles is a threat to the U.S., and there is not one word about anyone being prosecuted for selling these U.S. military secrets.
Four, concerning world government: on Oct. 21, 2022, The Expose posted an article about the UN “Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.”
It was a long article, but here are a few important points in my words:
- “Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” is a codename for a UN master plan to change the political and economic system of the world.
- The governments of 193 nations in the UN and people in 1,000 of the world’s largest corporations that support the World Economic Forum (WEF) have formed a partnership to implement the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- None of the people in the large corporations have been elected, but the purpose of the Agenda for Sustainable Development is to control every aspect of every individual’s life.
- The Sustainable Development Goals reflect what these rich elitists want, and they are being pushed upon the whole world without the approval of individual citizens.
- The goals are being pushed upon society a little bit at a time, but ultimately everyone will be dependent upon a world government for their food, water, energy, shelter, medical care, and everything else, which is how these rich elitists intend to keep people under control.
(FYI: Satan has a strong grip on the West. Prime Min. Trudeau of Canada, Pres. Macron of France, King Charles III of the UK, and Prime Min. Rishi Sunak of Britain are all tied to the World Economic Forum, and Pres. Biden of the U.S. has long supported the New World Order. The citizens of these nations have been betrayed from within, and a world government is well on its way.)
Five, concerning natural disasters: this writer lives close to the Mississippi River.
On Oct. 21, 2022, a long-time farmer and fellow Church member (a reliable source, but not an official source) told me there are hundreds of barges stranded on the Mississippi River near Hickman, Ky.
The water level is low, barges were getting stranded, and the National Guard closed part of the river for dredging.
The idled barges are costing owners thousands of dollars a day.
Shipping costs that were about $25 per ton are now about $90 per ton.
Further south, some barges are moving, but they can only carry a partial load, or they will get stranded.
Farmers are harvesting their beans now, and the fact that some barges are stranded near Hickman, Ky., and other barges farther south can only carry a partial load means there is a shortage of barges. (The barges that can move have to make more than one trip to carry the usual amount of beans to Gulf Coast terminals near New Orleans.)
The cost of everything that uses Soybeans is going to soar.
Six, concerning reprobate minds, departing from the faith, etc.: on Oct. 22, 2022, Dean Dwyer wrote in Harbingers Daily that a pastor in Australia told his church:
- “As today we look back at the brutality of concentration camps and racially inspired violence, so future generations will look back at our day with disgust at the brutality taking place in our clinics: legalized, state-sponsored execution.“
- “Lust is a sin, sex outside of marriage is a sin, practicing homosexuality is a sin….“
In a later interview, the leader of Australia’s opposition party said:
- “The views that have been expressed by a pastor at this church in relation to gay people, or to the issue of abortion – they’re an abomination, and I condemn those points that have been made by that particular pastor.” This political leader (who claims to be a Christian) condemned the teachings of the Bible on abortion and homosexuality, and he called them an abomination.
I am not his judge, but I believe his day of reckoning is right around the corner.
Seven, concerning the signs of His Second Coming, Jesus said, “There shall arise false Christs, and false prophets” (Matt. 24:24-26), and indeed, many false Messiahs have risen in Israel in recent years.
Christians that study Bible prophecy know that the Jews will eventually accept a false Messiah (called the Antichrist), he will eventually defile their rebuilt temple, they will realize they made a mistake, their blinding will cease, and they will accept Jesus as their true Messiah (Jn. 5:43; Matt. 24:15; Zech. 12:10-14).
Now we read that a group of Jewish rabbis is saying it is prophesied that the Messiah would appear in the first year after a Shemitah cycle (a 7-year cycle; the Jews could plant crops and let the land rest every 7 years called a Shemitah cycle).
They say the last Shemitah cycle ended at sundown on Sept. 26, Israel is in a new Shemitah cycle, this is the first year of a new cycle, and the Messiah has appeared.
- Their claimed Messiah’s name is Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda Ben David (Jesus was a descendant of David).
- Rav Shlomo is the one Jews have been waiting on for 3,000 years.
- Rav Shlomo is 33 years old (Jesus died when He was about 33 years old).
- Rav Shlomo has memorized the entire Torah (the first 5 books of the Bible) with total comprehension, and no one else has ever done that.
- Some religious Jews call Rav Shlomo the living Torah (Jesus was the living Word of God).
- Some say he is appearing as a man but is really an angel (Jesus came as a man, but He was also God in the flesh).
- There is nothing Rav Shlomo does not know (Jesus is all-knowing).
- Rav Shlomo injects light into us (Jesus is the light of the world).
- Rav Shlomo’s ancestors include Syrians and Jews (Some believe the Antichrist will be an Assyrian).
- Rav Shlomo is an only child (Jesus was the only begotten Son of God).
It is obvious that Rav Sholom is not the true Messiah (the Jews’ true Messiah will appear to them at the end of the Tribulation Period), but these claims could be part of the reason why Israel accepts the wrong man before they get it right.
Here are links to three short videos readers might want to watch.
Eight, on Oct. 24, 2022, it was reported that globalists in several Western nations are waging war on nitrogen (a main ingredient in fertilizer) to stop climate change.
If these climate change fanatics succeed, many fertilizer companies will reduce their production or completely shut down their factories, the use of fertilizer will be greatly reduced or eliminated, and food shortages and famine will quickly spread all over the world.
Shortages have already started, and they will go worldwide in a matter of months.
The U.S. now has a radical climate change czar, John Kerry, and our nation will not be exempt.
Nine, concerning famine: on Oct. 20, 2022, it was reported that 7th graders in 100 primary schools in the Netherlands were served insects and mealworms for lunch.
This wasn’t the first time something like this has happened.
1,000 schools in Australia have been selling chips made from insects.
Factories in Canada are raising crickets and selling organic cricket flour.
Finally, are you Rapture Ready?
If you want to be rapture ready and go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.