My sources within the Trump campaign say the president will contest the election results to the furthest extent, because Americans deserve to have every legal vote counted and that the news media has no right to determine who won the election. I’m told from several sources that President Trump is committed to seeing this to the very end. All the while, the news media keeps repeating that the president’s accusations of voter fraud are unfounded and that he has produced no evidence of such. It seems like any reporter worth his salt would recognize this may be the story of the century and do some investigative reporting about the voter fraud claims. Instead, they just ridicule the president.
An early morning email from the president states the case:
“The election is far from over. We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: THEY DON’T WANT THE TRUTH TO BE EXPOSED. Joe Biden has NOT been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or any states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor. The American People are entitled to an honest Election; that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our Election.”
With half the nation now having no confidence that the election was fair and honest, Joe Biden and President Trump both need to take steps to reassure all Americans that the election was decided fairly and within the confines of the law. As the world’s most stable and successful Constitutional Republic known for its peaceful transfer of power, America’s elections are key to not only its citizens’ confidence, but also the world’s assurance that we remain a stable nation. There is a lot at stake. It is not enough to summarily dismiss claims of voter fraud as “politics” and “being a poor loser.” There are too many irregularities to ignore. Among them include:
- The poll observers being removed;
- Democratic poll observers outnumbered the GOP observers 3 to 1;
- Late-night vote spikes that closed Trump leads;
- The statistically impossible ratios of vote dumps favoring Biden in battleground states as compared with the ratio for the rest of the country;
- Biden outperforming Obama among these few urban vote dumps, even though Trump picked up points in every demographic group in the rest of the country;
- Willful violation of the court order requiring the separation of ballots by type;
- USPS whistleblower reporting to the Inspector General that they were ordered to backdate ballots;
- Video of 2 AM deliveries of what appear to be boxes of ballots with no chain of custody or other observers before the late-night vote spikes.
As Jesus said in Matthew 24:4, “Take heed that no man deceive you.”