I want to open with a special request: One of Rapture Ready’s well-known prophecy writers (and a great one at that), Geri Ungurean, has health issues that are getting worse (severe osteoporosis, perhaps collapsing spine, much pain). Please pray for her and her family. Thank you.
In early Sept. 2022, Pres. Biden characterized MAGA Republicans (Republicans that want to Make America Great Again) as extremists and a threat to the very foundation of our Republic.
He said MAGA Republicans embrace anger and thrive on chaos.
His divisive speech seems to have stirred up other Democrats.
Here is what four more Democrats said (in my words, for the sake of simplicity).
- Vice-Pres. Kamala Harris—The U.S. faces a dangerous threat from within, and my oath of office requires me to protect the nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic (in essence, Vice-Pres. Harris called U.S. citizens that want to Make America Great Again “domestic enemies”).
- of Homeland Security Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas—In the last 20 years, concerns over foreign threats to America have been replaced by a focus on domestic violent extremists (citizens that have been radicalized by an ideology of hate, anti-government sentiment, and false narratives).
- Mark Warner of Virginia—It has been 20 years since 9/11/01, and the attack on the symbol of our democracy (the demonstrations at the White House on Jan. 6, 2021) came from insurgents from within, not outside terrorists (in essence, Sen. Warren called U.S. citizens that want to Make America Great Again “insurgents from within”).
- Tim Ryan of Ohio—We’ve (Democrats) got to kill and confront that movement (in essence, Sen. Ryan was saying we have to stop Republicans that want to Make America Great Again).
It is common knowledge that Biden’s slogan is “Build Back Better” (weaken America, surrender America’s sovereignty to the New World Order; rebuild America as a nation that doesn’t know what a woman is; that thinks men can get pregnant; that thinks there are more than two genders; that kills pre-born babies; that lies about America’s border being secure; that uses the IRS, FBI, and DOJ to enter homes, investigate and falsely prosecute their political enemies; etc.).
While claiming that they want to work with Republicans and unite America, some of America’s leaders seem to be stirring up division, knowing that a nation divided against itself cannot stand.
American voters may soon have to choose between Making America Great Again or continuing America’s slide into the sewer.
Here are some articles that recently made the news.
One, concerning the ashes of a red heifer (a young female cow) and rebuilding the Temple: on Sept. 15, 2022, the Temple Institute (a group that has rebuilt many of the Temple artifacts, trained priests to serve at the Temple, is working to rebuild the Temple, etc.) announced that they have 5 perfect 5 to 8-month-old red heifers in their possession that have never worn a yoke and were acquired from a ranch in Texas (plus one more that they already had; a source that I trust told me it was born in Aug. 2018. If true, it is old enough to sacrifice now).
- The red heifers are deemed to be perfect. Jesus qualified as a sin sacrifice because He was perfect (Jesus was without blemish and spot; 1 Pet. 1:19).
- Red is the color of sin (“Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” Our sin is red like scarlet. Jesus bore our sin; Isa. 1:1; 53:6.)
- The red heifers have never worn a yoke. In Israel, yokes were put on work animals (works have nothing to do with purification. We are saved by grace, not by works; Eph. 2:8-9).
- Ashes signify that the sacrifice is finished. (On the cross, Jesus bowed His head and said it is finished: Jn. 19:30.)
One rabbi said, “This is history being made, prophecy being fulfilled.”
Another rabbi said, “We are entering days of Messiah” (we are entering the age of redemption, getting close to the appearance of the Messiah).
According to the report, the red heifers will need to be quarantined for 10 days; after that, they will be released and very carefully raised.
Jews made speeches, shouted, danced in the street, and blew shofars.
Ten days from Sept. 15, 2022, is Rosh Hashanah (day of trumpets or shouting).
At some point, the Church will be raptured at the last trump (I Cor. 15:51-52).
Here is a link to a video:
Perfect red heifers (not more than 2 off-color hairs) are extremely rare, but if just one of these red heifers remains perfect until it reaches the age of 2 years and 1 day (it will be counted as 3 years old on the first day after its second year is complete), it can be sacrificed, burned as a burnt offering, the ashes can be collected and used to make water of purification, the water of purification can be sprinkled on priests, and they can serve at a rebuilt Temple).
- The water must be running water (living water; Num. 19:17). (Jesus is living water that purifies and saves (Jn. 4:6-15.)
- A heifer 2 years and 1 day old is in the prime of its life. (Jesus died in the prime of His life.)
- Sprinkling living water mixed with the ashes of a red heifer was God’s requirement for the purification of defiled people. (The death of Jesus on the cross was God’s requirement for the purification of defiled sinners.)
- The red heifer was sacrificed outside the camp (Num. 19:3). Jesus suffered outside the gate (Heb. 13:12.)
- Understand that sprinkling pure water mixed with the ashes of a red heifer on defiled people doesn’t permanently remove sin, but it pictures the coming Messiah Who would permanently remove sin, and it sets the stage for the fulfillment of a major sign (a rebuilt Temple and resumption of the Temple services) that the Rapture and Tribulation Period are close.
In Dec. 2021, an outstanding prophecy teacher, William “Bill” Koenig, reported on a group of rabbis and others inspecting red heifers at a ranch in Texas.
At that time, I think he said there were 18 red heifers that could possibly qualify, but there was an issue: the red heifer that is sacrificed must be raised in Israel.
I don’t know, but I am wondering if only young red heifers (5-8 months old) have been selected because they will qualify as being raised in Israel (more than half their life will be lived in Israel before they reach 2 years and 1 day).
Understand these two things: 1) I believe in the pre-Tribulation Rapture, and 2) I believe the Temple will be rebuilt early in the Tribulation Period (after the Antichrist confirms the covenant).
If I am right, the Church will be caught up before any Jews are qualified to serve at a rebuilt Temple, so if they sacrifice a red heifer in the next year and a half or so, Christians won’t be here much longer.
Here are four more comments, and I will move on.
- My first comment is that the Jews have a collection of religious writings called the Talmud, and it contains the writings of thousands of Jewish rabbis.
- In the Talmud, one of the Jewish rabbis wrote that there will be a 1,000-year period of rest (a Millennium of rest in the world) after 6,000 years of history (Psa. 90:4; II Pet. 3:8; Heb. 4:4-6; Rev. 20:7).
- The New Testament teaches that Jesus will come back after the Tribulation Period, Satan will be bound and chained, Jesus will sit on the throne of David in Jerusalem, and the world will rest from war, natural disasters, etc., for 1,000 years.
Those that believe this way call this 1,000-year period of rest the “Millennium.”
But notice that the Jewish rabbi said there will be 6,000 years of history plus 1,000 years of rest, for a total of 7,000 years.
In addition to what a Jewish rabbi wrote in the Talmud, at least 3 famous early Christians taught that the world would go through a 7,000-year cycle (6,000 years of history plus a Millennium or 1,000 years of rest).
Barnabus, the companion of the Apostle Paul, taught it in his writings called the Epistle of Barnabus (Chapter15). (Note: The Epistle of Barnabus is different from a fake document called the Gospel of Barnabus.)
Irenaeus, a disciple of Polycarp who was a follower of Jesus’ disciple John the Beloved, taught it.
Justin Martyr, also a disciple of Polycarp, taught it.
To summarize, this teaching that Jesus will come back after 6,000 years of history is: 1) In the Jewish Talmud, 2) It was taught by the Apostle Paul’s companion Barnabus, and 3) It was taught by at least two famous early Christians (Polycarp and Justin Martyr), followers of Jesus’ disciple John.
This is the point: Many experts agree that the Israeli and Gregorian calendars are off, and a few agree that it has been almost 6,000 years since the creation of Adam (one opinion is 5,990 years plus or minus a couple of years).
It is interesting that Israel could have a perfect red heifer and humanity could be approaching 6,000 years of history at the same point in time.
- My second comment is that the conditions for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the tracking of all buying and selling are shaping up at this same point in time.
- My third comment is that religious rabbis know that sprinkling the water of purification upon people is the only way to temporarily remove their defilement from sin, so they want to sacrifice a red heifer as soon as they have one that qualifies, but construction of the Temple with the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount increases the likelihood that some of the prophesied wars will take place soon.
- My fourth comment is that Elijah the prophet will come back before the Tribulation Period (Mal. 4:5).
We don’t want to be left behind, but the thought that the miracle-working Elijah that confronted Ahab and the prophets of Baal with drought and fire could soon show up to confront the Antichrist, False Prophet, and others with drought and fire is very exciting (I Kings 18; Rev. 11:5-6).
Understand this: The Antichrist cannot stop the animal sacrifices unless the Jews restart them, Jewish priests cannot restart the animal sacrifices unless they are sprinkled with living water containing the ashes of a perfect red heifer, the Jews didn’t have a perfect red heifer for more than 1,900 years, but they have six now.
We are the only generation that can say this.
Two, concerning Covid-19 vaccinations: on Sept. 15, 2022, it was reported that:
- Denmark recently announced that people under 18 years of age will no longer be vaccinated.
- Denmark will now refuse to vaccinate most people under 50 years of age.
As far as Denmark is concerned, healthy people do not need a double jab and biannual boosters.
Three, concerning deceit, wickedness, etc.: on Sept. 17, 2022, it was reported that highly renowned Dr. Pierre Kory is saying that science that goes against the financial interests of Big Pharma, Bill Gates, and other philanthropists is dead.
According to Kory, millions of lives could have been saved by treating Covid-19 with Ivermectin and other potentially effective existing treatments, but multitudes were allowed to die because using Ivermectin and other treatments would have had a negative financial impact on Big Pharma, Gates, and others.
Kory also believes that people can no longer trust what appears in famous medical journals because many of those Journals have abandoned their main responsibility (reporting true science) and started reporting propaganda that Big Pharma and others want reported because it benefits them financially.
They have been putting profits above science, truth, and the lives of people.
(More: On Sept. 12, 2022, the Director of the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a letter acknowledging that the CDC gave false information about its Covid-19 vaccine safety monitoring.)
(More: On Sept. 17, 2022, it was reported that the death of children ages 5-9 that have been vaccinated for Covid-19 in the UK is 22% higher than the previous two years when children were not vaccinated. So, the UK has now stopped offering vaccinations for healthy children.)
Four, concerning owning nothing during the New World Order (world government): on Sept. 19, 2022, it was reported that homeless camps are growing larger in some U.S. cities, and the situation is expected to worsen.
Some of the new homeless people have jobs, but their wages aren’t keeping up with higher prices, especially higher rent, and utility prices.
Five, concerning the coming hyper-inflation and economic collapse: on Sept. 19, 2022, it was reported that several large companies (Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, and Under Armor) have canceled orders amounting to billions of dollars because they believe inflation is going to keep increasing.
(More: According to the U.S. Federal Reserve, interest rates and unemployment must soon be increased substantially if inflation is going to be brought under control. I am not an expert, but I will add that it is my opinion that Biden and the Democrats also need to bring their spending under control.)
(More: We keep giving billions of dollars and equipment to Ukraine and millions of dollars in benefits to illegal aliens, but the Pentagon has told our troops to sign up for food stamps.)
(More: For what it is worth, I heard one commentator say the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve will be empty around the end of this year. If that is true, the safety of America has been compromised, and the price of gasoline will start increasing again.)
Six, concerning a 7-year covenant of peace and safety, the division of Israel, and the Battle of Armageddon: on Sept. 15, 2022, the Biden administration affirmed its commitment to the Two-State Solution and the creation of a Palestinian state next to (and on part of) Israel “so that Israelis and Palestinians can live safely and securely and enjoy equal measures of freedom, security and prosperity.”
The U.S. signed a 7-year bilateral Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Jordan on Sept. 16, 2022.
Under the agreement, starting in Fiscal Year 2023, Biden will give Jordan $1.45 billion per year (But U.S. troops need to sign up for food stamps) for 7 years.
This is not the 7-year covenant with many mentioned in the Book of Daniel (Dan. 9:27), but it is moving in that direction and could very well bring the judgment of God down on the U.S. (Joel 3:2).
For whatever it is worth, I have read other articles that say Saudi Arabia wants to merge Jordan, Gaza, and part of the West Bank into one nation called The Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine (HKOP).
Under this plan, the capital would be Amman, not Jerusalem, and Gaza would be ruled by the respected government of Jordan, not Hamas, the Islamic Jihad, etc.
I cannot predict how this will come out, but I can say with certainty that the Antichrist will eventually confirm a worthless 7-year covenant.
Seven, on Sept. 21, 2022, Russia announced the call-up of 300,000 troops for the war in Ukraine.
This may not have anything to do with Israel, but eventually, a massive Russian military will die on the mountains of Israel.
Finally, are you Rapture Ready?
If you want to be rapture ready and go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.