Throughout his career (as Senator, Vice-Pres., and Pres.), Joe Biden has consistently expressed his support for the New World Order (NWO).
- On Apr. 21, 1992, he wrote a controversial Op-Ed for the Wall Street Journal titled “How I Learned to Love the New World Order.”
- On Apr. 5, 2013, Biden said, “The affirmative task we have now is to actually create a New World Order.”
- On May 28, 2014, Biden said, “I believe we and mainly you (the Air Force Academy graduating class) have an incredible opportunity to lead in shaping a New World Order for the 21st Century.”
- On Mar. 21, 2022, Biden said, “There is going to be a New World Order out there, and we’ve got to lead it. We’ve got to unite the rest of the free world in doing it.”
- On Aug. 25, 2022, Biden said, “What’s happened is there aren’t many real Republicans anymore. I respect conservative Republicans. I don’t respect these MAGA Republicans. They are a threat to our democracy.”
Biden made this last statement at a Democratic National Committee rally and fundraiser in Rockville, Md, to boost support and raise money for the upcoming midterm elections.
MAGA Republicans are voters that supported former Pres. Trump’s Make America Great Again agenda.
Biden does not respect MAGA Republicans because he considers them a threat to his Build Back Better agenda (his plans to weaken America and surrender America’s sovereignty to the NWO—the coming prophesied one-world government and religion).
Biden said America is at an inflection point (a point of major change) and needs to decide if the U.S. will be “a nation of unity, of hope, of optimism, not a nation of anger, violence, hatred and division.”
In the same speech that urged unity in America, Biden accused millions of Republican voters of stoking anger, violence, hatred, and division.
According to Jesus, the anger, violence, hatred, division, famine, pestilence, war, death, and destruction of the New World Order will be worse than anything that has ever happened or ever will happen again (Matt. 24:21-22).
The entire world (not just America) is at an inflection point (a point of major change), and decision time is here.
The best is yet to come for the saved, and the worst is yet to come for the lost.
Here are more reasons to believe decision time is near:
One, concerning corruption and deceit in the FBI: on Aug. 25, 2022, Mark Zuckerberg admitted to podcaster Joe Rogan that Facebook intentionally suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story because the FBI warned Facebook to be on guard for Russian disinformation.
The FBI had no proof that the information on Biden’s laptop was Russian disinformation (and they had a lot of proof that it was true, including witnesses, photos, videos, e-mails, etc.), but the FBI still unnecessarily (and illegally) meddled (lied) in the election on behalf of the Democrats and to the detriment of the Republicans.
To make matters worse, the Democrats have prosecuted and jailed dozens of U.S. citizens (some in solitary confinement) for protesting what they thought was a corrupted outcome, and some believe the FBI raided Trump’s home seeking evidence that can be used to keep Trump from running for president again.
On Aug. 25, 2022, Pres. Joe Biden called MAGA Republicans a “threat to democracy,” but a corrupt FBI and media interfering in the election on behalf of one party (and prosecuting members of the other party for disagreeing with their illegal activities) is a greater threat to democracy.
The New World Order that Pres. Joe Biden supports, and world leaders are establishing, will be the end of democracy.
(FYI: Don’t forget that more than a dozen whistleblowers in the FBI have told U.S. Senators that the FBI is covering up the Hunter Biden story.)
(More: On Aug. 26, 2022, the FBI released a statement saying it “cannot ask or direct companies to take action on information they received. The FBI said, “The FBI shared general warnings about foreign interference—nothing specific about Hunter Biden.” Regardless of what they say, the FBI has not prosecuted Hunter Biden, raided his home, etc.)
Two, concerning inflation, food shortages, and natural disasters: on Aug. 23, 2022, it was reported that the worst drought in 500 years will cause Europe’s upcoming corn harvest to be 16% below the 5-year average.
A low yield accompanied by high fuel and fertilizer prices is stressing farmers and driving up food prices.
Three, concerning world government, tracking everyone, and famine: on Aug. 24, 2022, it was reported that Canada’s Ministry of Environment & Climate Change is planning to build a new facility that “includes rooms for firearms storage, interrogations and intelligence facilities.”
According to the article, intelligence agents will spy on and interrogate citizens accused of committing “climate crimes.”
It is common knowledge that Canadian Prime Min. Trudeau wants to force farmers to reduce the amount of fertilizer they use to grow crops.
It is also common knowledge that globalists believe they can control the world by controlling the world’s food supply.
There is concern that Trudeau is planning to arrest and interrogate farmers for committing climate crimes (using too much fertilizer) and selling food to individual citizens that can’t be tracked or taxed, etc.
(More: Nations that are now reducing or trying to reduce the use of fertilizer to meet 2030 Sustainable Development goals include Canada, France, Netherlands, and Sri Lanka. Some writers believe this practice will spread to every nation on earth and lead to unprecedented food shortages and famine.)
(More: On Aug. 25, 2022, in an article titled “The War on Farmers and Food,” The New American reported that, “It is becoming increasingly obvious that the “green” global elites are aiming for total food control and that their power grab, which is now most evident in Holland, threatens the entire planet, including the United States.”)
Four, also concerning tracking everyone: Dave Hodges (The Common Sense Show; Aug. 29, 2022) said, Yuval Noah Harari (the powerful World Economic Forum gay atheist) said three days earlier (Aug. 26, 2022), “All people are going to wear biometric sensors.”
Hodges asked, “Is this the Mark in the forehead or the hand?”
Know that Harari thinks there are too many people on earth, and he probably wouldn’t hesitate to terminate a person’s right to buy and sell if they didn’t support his globalist agenda.
Five, concerning a cashless society, tracking all buying and selling, and the Mark of the Beast: on Aug. 29, 2022, it was reported that Starbucks is going cashless to keep employees and customers from getting Covid from handling cash.
Six, concerning the Sustainable Development 2030 goals: the state of California has a California Air Resources Board (CARB), and about 14 states in the U.S. follow the CARB rules.
On Aug. 25, 2022, CARB changed their rules.
- By 2026, 35% of all new cars sold in California must be electric or plug-in hybrids.
- By 2030, 68% of all new cars sold in California must be electric or plug-in hybrids.
- By 2035, 100% of all new cars sold in California must be electric or plug-in hybrids.
Some (not all) government officials believe this presents a couple of big problems.
- Some California officials contend that the California power grid (which has already experienced rolling blackouts) will never have enough charging capacity to charge all of California’s new cars on the same day.
- Some of the 14 states that follow the CARB rules don’t like the fact that CARB changed the rules without consulting them, letting their citizens vote on it, etc. There will probably be lawsuits to determine if California can force the citizens in about 14 other states to buy electric or plug-in hybrid cars with no one getting to comment or vote on it. Some of those 14 states are also likely to have to upgrade their power grid.
Seven, on Aug. 29, 2022, on the Tucker Carlson Tonight T.V. show, Tucker talked about major things that are happening now, and, among other things, he said:
- Things are falling apart very quickly.
- Europe is descending into poverty.
- Germans are getting poorer.
- Poles are standing in line all night to buy coal.
- In the U.K., 70% of the restaurants are preparing to go under.
- In France, energy costs went up 25% in one day (Macron recently said France is facing the end of abundance).
- The Green New Deal means poverty (people will freeze to death, factories will close, unemployment will rise, and personal income will disappear).
- In the U.S., credit card debt is increasing, energy costs are spiraling, and Biden warned that food shortages are real.
For those that want to listen to all that Tucker said, here is a link to a video (about 17 min.):
Concerning what Tucker (a T.V. host, not a prophecy teacher) said, people need to remember that the World Economic Forum (WEF) goal is for people to own nothing.
Eight, concerning the decline of America: on Aug. 24, 2022, it was reported that 20 million households in the U.S. are behind on their electric bill because of soaring electricity prices.
Soaring utility bills, gasoline prices, food prices, etc., are making it harder for people to own other things.
Utility shutoffs are increasing, and America’s poorest people are being hurt the most.
Biden could help the citizens of Europe and the U.S. by pumping more oil and natural gas, but he refuses to do it (government ownership of everything is a globalist Build Back Better goal, and Biden supports that).
Globalists want a crisis to justify their transition to world government by 2030 or sooner.
Nine, concerning natural disasters: on Aug. 25, 2022, Fox Weather reported that there have been “6 rare 1,000-year-rain events within a month.”
- On July 9, St. Louis got 9 inches of rain in 24 hours.
- On July 28, eastern Kentucky got more than 10 inches of rain.
- In Aug., southern Illinois got 10-13 inches of rain in a few hours.
- Death Valley got a year of rain in 3 hours.
- This week, Dallas-Fort Worth got 9 inches of rain in 24 hours.
- On Aug. 24, some areas of Mississippi got 8 inches of rain in 3 hours. (More: Jackson, Ms. received 5-15 inches of rain in 3 days, and the governor declared a state of emergency on Aug. 27, 2022.)
Ten, for whatever it is worth, some ministries and individuals are doing a countdown to the upcoming midterm election (now less than 70 days away). They believe Biden, Fauci, the FBI, the DOJ, several prominent Democrats, and others are in danger of being investigated and prosecuted if the Republicans gain control of the House and Senate. They believe these people and groups will go to great lengths (perhaps cause riots, present false accusations, have Trump arrested, do something desperate) to hold onto power. This remains to be seen, but concern that the upcoming midterm election will be disrupted or unfair is alive and well.
Finally, are you Rapture Ready?
If you want to be rapture ready and go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.