Ukraine Conflict May Answer Ominous Omission in End-Times Prophecy
- Follow the bread crumb trail back to the source of the Ukraine conflict, and you arrive at the 2014 Obama-Biden CIA.
- The CIA created the Nov. 2013 to Feb. 2014 demonstrations which became known as the Maidan (lit., “town square.”) What spawned the unrest: anti-Russian Ukrainian protesters objected to Ukraine’s sudden decision not to sign the European Union–Ukraine Association Agreement, instead choosing closer ties to Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union.
- (The CIA has a long history of overturning governments by marshaling and transforming public protest (e.g., Iran, Guatemala, Congo, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Brazil, Chile, and now Ukraine.)) The ultimate object here was to turn Ukraine to the West and oust the Russians from their Black Sea port Sevastopol, as an Italian journalist writes.
- Maidan protests were supported and even funded by globalist George Soros, which he acknowledged to CNN.
- As the coup de grâce, the CIA used a false flag operation to topple the government: their trained snipers were positioned atop city center buildings appearing to be government forces shooting down on the protesters. The purpose of the false flag was to create chaos and build empathy for the Ukraine, anti-Russian “freedom and democracy” movement. The shooters killed 110–123 protesters and 18 police officers (February 18-20, 2014).
- Killing some on your own side to further bigger goals makes no sense to the rational mind, but geopolitics and subterfuge that leads to war is not “rational.” Quoting from a 2014 feature on theworld.org: “Oleksandr Yakymenko, the former head of Ukraine’s Security Service, claimed this week (March 14, 2014) in an interview with TV channel Rossiya that pro-Maidan (pro-Western) organizers were the ones behind the Feb. 20 shootings.” (Some reports have it that Russians were directly involved.)
- The contention here by Yakymenko is that protest organizers – Ukraine nationalists, led by CIA — sacrificed some on their own side to create a greater impact, harden the feelings, move more to action, and create a “greater good.” This is a parallel to the “inside job” takedown of the World Trade Center and 2,996 innocents murdered to ignite the Iraq War, and Bush’s payback for Saddam.
- Special ops forces never hold news conference to explain their actions, so what’s done in secret is never made clear to civilians. Situation remains murky at best.
- As a result, the democratically-elected Ukraine leader Victor Yanukovych was ousted (2014). These pro-West, anti-Russian leaders followed him: Turchynov (briefly, 2014), Poroshenko (2014-2019, and now, Zelenskyy (2019-). Poroshenko prosecuted a contained war in the Donbas region vs. pro-Russian forces and civilians. It goes on today. It would take years for Russia to respond, but the situation eventually escalated to today’s country-wide hot war.
- Before invading, Putin sought peace, asking security guarantees, in writing, that would:
- prevent NATO from further eastward expansion, especially including Ukraine,
- withdraw NATO forces in Eastern Europe back to their 1997 positions,
- forego deployment of offensive weapons near Russia’s borders,
- remove military bases in post-Soviet bloc countries,
- recognize Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk independence,
- ban ultra-national parties (so-called “neo-Nazis”) in Ukraine, including those waging war in the Donbas.
- Putin was ignored.
- Putin’s predecessor Khrushchev yielded to JFK’s demands to remove missiles from Cuba (1962), but Biden stiffed Putin 60 years later. It is said the two despise each other, akin to the Bush-Saddam antipathy.
- Even as his invasion was rolling out, Putin offered to stop “in one moment” if his demands were met. Again, ignored.
- NATO’s consumption of former Soviet satellites since the 1999 fall of communism has been prodigious and relentless: Poland, the Czech Republic, and Hungary (1999); Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Romania (2004); Albania and Croatia (2009); Montenegro (2017); and North Macedonia (2020).
- NATO planned to add Ukraine, Georgia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Serbia.
- The Biden family knows Ukraine well: Hunter sat on the board of Burisma for $50,000 per month while Biden père father was VP. Some believe Hunter’s lost laptop will implicate Biden, Sr. as being on the take as well. Meanwhile, Hunter is under grand jury investigation for tax fraud, and daughter Ashley Biden’s diary allegedly makes serious indictments against her father. This is why some call it the “Biden crime family.”
- After the “success” of the Maidan riots, emboldened Ukrainian neo-Nazis attacked a unity march in Odesa (May 2, 2014) in the Odesa city center. Pro-Russians took shelter in the Trade Unions House; pro-Ukrainian militants set fire to it. Some 46 pro-Russian and two pro-West activists were killed in the chaos. More than 200 people were injured.
- The Azov’s (now an official battalion in the Ukraine national guard) are considered responsible for the Odesa massacre. The Azov’s are based in Mariupol, which Putin has just leveled, and this explains a lot. Ukrainian Jewish oligarch Igor Kolomoisky funds both the Azov’s and Zelenskyy.
- The CIA trained the Azov’s in Ukraine and in the US. The Azov’s amount to an American proxy, to tangle with and wear down Russia.
- In 2016, an Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe report [OSCE] concluded that the Azov Battalion was responsible for crimes including mass killing of prisoners, the concealment of corpses in mass graves, and the systematic use of physical and psychological torture techniques.
- In October 2019, 40 US Congress members called for the US State Department to designate Azov as a “foreign terrorist organization” (FTO).
- One pundit put it well when he headlined a recent report: Today’s Ukrainian War Heroes were Yesterday’s White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis Fighting Russia.
- The September 5, 2014, Minsk agreement between Russia, Ukraine, and the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe report [OSCE] called for the removal of the belligerent military groups like the Azov’s in Ukraine. Ukraine never honored it and upped the ante by incorporating them into government and military.
- Crimea, Donetsk and Lugansk voted to rejoin Russia (2014). Ukraine refused to recognize them.
- Instead, Poroshenko’s Ukraine declared war on Donetsk and Lugansk. It started with discrimination on jobs, pensions, and education.
- Then came the random and indiscriminate bombings for eight years. These claimed countless victims and forced citizens underground. The media doesn’t report this. It is not “the narrative,” i.e., the pro-war narrative.
- Russia’s 2022 invasion evoked Western moral outrage (not so the US and/or NATO invasions of Yugoslavia (1991), Kosovo (1999), Afghanistan (2001), Iraq (2003), and in Libya and Syria (2011)).
- Globalist Zelenskyy is a graduate of Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum Young Leaders program, the Harvard of globalism (along with Macron, Ardern, Trudeau, Buttigieg, Ivanka Trump, uber-censor Zuckerberg, and countless others).
- Ukrainian parliamentarian Kira Rudik told Fox News while holding a Kalashnikov: “We know that we are not only fighting for Ukraine, but also for the New World Order.” (Some say Ukrainians use the phrase differently from those in the West, but this is uncertain when seen in context.)
- Globalists seek to create the New World Order, i.e., an elite-ruled, totalitarian world government which will ration energy and food, restrict travel, and install digital currency, digital IDs, and a Chinese-style social credit system to control humanity in every way. (This is the Beast of the Book of Revelation, the one that requires the mark in the forehead or hand that leads to eternal damnation.)
- Globalists seek to inveigle the US into the Ukraine war to destroy it and pave the way for their one-world government.
- Russians and Ukrainians are closely related ethnically; both are Slavic peoples. Ukraine is not a part of NATO, and the US has no business in this fraternal conflict.
- Nevertheless, the media agitates for war by not telling the whole truth of the conflict. As Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò wrote, “If the world media have so far been able to lie shamelessly on a matter of strict scientific relevance, spreading lies and hiding reality, we should ask ourselves why, in the present situation (Ukraine), they should suddenly rediscover that intellectual honesty and respect for the code of ethics widely denied with Covid.”
- Here’s the rub, and it’s a doozy: While its tanks may be stuck in Ukraine, reportedly Russia has far surpassed the US in nuclear capability, both offensive and defensive. Michael Snyder writes: “The Russian RS-28, sometimes known as the “Satan II,” has been in development since 2014, and was famously described as “capable of wiping out parts of the earth the size of Texas or France,” by Russia’s state-owned media. The missile has a range of 6,385 miles and carries a warhead jam-packed with Multiple Independent Reentry Vehicles (MIRV) that boast a combined destructive yield of 50 megatons. In other words, the RS-28 Sarmat carries a destructive yield greater than 35 times that of the US Minuteman III.”
Russia has developed hypersonic missiles which cannot be defended against; the US has no counterpart. Similarly, Russia’s nuclear defense capability is now far beyond its adversary. The US is outgunned but is strutting on the stage in accordance with the way things were 50 years ago.
How Ukraine plays out is anyone’s guess.
The possibility persists that because of America’s relentless super-imperialism and/or fealty to the left, Ukraine will be the final linchpin that comes loose and causes the wheels to come off for America, the goal of the one-world elites.
The leftist enemies of America are now atop and within the government, atop and within the intelligence services, and atop and within the Pentagon as the shameful (and too-horrible-to-be happenstance or bad management) withdrawal from Afghanistan showed the entire world. Many, most? Americans are woke and smugly asleep.
Not even a blinding flash of light will awaken the woke. By then, though, too late.
Like the too many Hollywood stars who took their own lives, woke America appears to have a death wish, and yet may have its way.
Perhaps the most ominous aspect of the Ukraine crisis, to believers, is that while a number of nations are named in Bible prophecy, e.g., foremost Israel, as well as Russia, Iran, Turkey, etc., America is not. It is a black hole, an “ominous omission” in prophecy for the (once) foremost nation in the end times to be absent mention.
Many have tried to find the USA in scripture, often trying to make the “young lions” of Ez. 38.13 fit, but it’s a bit of a contortion and falls short of a definitive identification. In the end, no one knows for sure the exact why and how of the omission. The absence of America in prophecy remains a mystery.
We can only wonder:
Is America drawn into this war and then (a) destroyed or (b) reduced to insignificance by next-generation Russian nuclear or similar weapons (EMP?) or (c) sidelined by acquiescence to the Marxist Left and/or New World Order?
Whatever the case, it surely feels like it’s time to “look up, for your redemption draws near.” As a family member wrote me recently, and prophetically, weeks before she unexpectedly went home to be with the Lord, “it is a time of suddenlies.” As we read: 1 Thessalonians 5:2, “You know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.”
A 3 a.m. home invader shocks like a heart attack. What could be more shocking than the sudden demise of America? “In the last days, perilous times will come,” Paul said to Timothy, and now, because of the nuclear threats made by Putin, that peril is on us as never before.
John Hamilton is the author of False Flags, State Secrets, Government Deceptions: A Short History of the Modern Era, and THE COVID VACCINE: And the silencing of our doctors and scientists.