At a recent press conference, White House Press Secretary, Jan Psaki, was asked about the impact of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on prices in America.
Psaki responded, “Standing up for our values is not without cost.”
U.S. citizens need to realize that Biden’s values are not traditional Bible-based Christian values.
Biden supports the UN Sustainable Development goals (abortion, the LGBTQ agenda, wealth redistribution, government control of production, UN control of schools, etc.).
- His nomination of pro-abortion Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to the U.S. Supreme Court reveals his position on abortion.
- His State of the Union speech reveals his position on the LGBTQ agenda because he said, “As I said last year, especially to our younger transgender Americans, I will always have your back as your President, so you can be yourself and reach your God-given potential.”
- His executive order to shut down large amounts of America’s oil production is government control of production.
- His purchase of more than 600,000 barrels of oil per day from Russia is about wealth redistribution.
- His Dept. of Justice investigation of parents that question school board decisions as domestic terrorists is part of the UN effort to control what is taught in America’s schools.
Concerning Biden’s values, we must understand that he supports the New World Order (NWO), and those who support that want a global ethic that ignores Jesus, the cross, the Bible, the Ten Commandments, and Christianity.
Biden’s values (the global ethic and the NWO) are playing a role in the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- One major issue is the STRUCTURE of the NWO (which regional group of nations will Ukraine be in: the EU regional group or the Russian regional group? For whatever it is worth, Ukraine has applied for EU membership, but Russia wants Ukraine in her group. The more nations a group controls, the more power and influence their leader will have).
- Another major issue is CONTROL of the NWO (will the NWO be dominated by the values of the EU, Russia, China, or who?).
So, the world is witnessing a struggle over two things: One, global power, and two, Global Values (the rise and structure of the ten regional leaders known as the Ten Kings, and the Global Ethic known as the one-world religion).
If Russia gets away with expanding her regional group of nations before the Ten Kings arrive, China will quickly expand her regional group of nations.
Just know that following the Battle of Gog and Magog, the EU region will be in control, and don’t expect Biden’s prayers to carry much weight with God because he is trying to establish a global ethic that ignores God.
To be honest, I believe God has already started sending strong delusion upon some world leaders, and we see the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (wars and rumors of wars; hyperinflation, economic collapse, famine; pestilence) getting ready to charge out of the stall.
The World Economic Forum (WEF) tells us that by 2030 we will own nothing and be happy under their God-rejecting world government.
Many of the people in Ukraine now own nothing, but they are fearful, miserable, running for their lives, and wondering how they are going to take care of their children and themselves.
For more information on the WEF, some readers might want to watch this 15-minute video:
Here are more stories that made the news this week.
One, on Mar. 2, 2022, it was reported that:
- Ukraine has applied for EU membership.
- Georgia has asked the EU to quickly review and grant its application for EU membership.
- Moldova has asked the EU to approve its application for EU membership.
Putin knows that the larger, more populous, more prosperous a regional group is, the more influence their leader (one of the Ten Kings) will be, and he wants his kingdom to be like the old Soviet Union.
Two, enough wheat for one meal will cost the equivalent of a day’s wages during the Tribulation Period (Rev. 6:5-6).
Russia and Ukraine are two of the world’s largest wheat producers.
On Mar. 2, 2022, it was reported that Ukraine’s farmers are out of the fields, Ukraine’s ports are sealed off by Russian warships, and the price of wheat has soared to the highest level in 13 years.
(More: On Mar. 4, 2022, it was reported that Hungary has announced a ban on all grain exports effective immediately.)
(More: On Mar. 6, 2022, it was reported that the head of International Grains Council said the price of wheat has gone up 55% since one week before the Russian invasion of Ukraine started.)
Three, concerning famine: depending on the source, fertilizer prices have tripled, fuel has more than doubled, some equipment repair parts are unavailable for months, and more.
On Feb. 28, 2022, Michael Snyder, publisher of The Economic Collapse Blog, wrote that Russia is one of the world’s largest exporters of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium (13% of America’s fertilizer comes from Russia).
A reduction in the export of fertilizer will cause crop production to decline and food prices to soar.
Here are some more reports.
- On Mar. 4, 2022, the AAA reported that gasoline prices are rising at the fastest pace on record, and the UN reported that food prices are the highest ever.
- On Mar. 7, 2022, it was reported that gasoline prices have broken the all-time record.
- On Mar. 7, 2022, this writer saw a report that said gasoline has already reached $7 a gallon in California, and another report that said gasoline could reach $10 a gallon by summer.
- On Mar 7, 2022, it was reported that the Biden administration is looking at buying oil from Iran instead of Russia. Iran is trying to develop nuclear warheads for missiles that will reach Israel, the EU, U.S., and our Arab allies. Why would Biden even consider financing the development of Iran’s nuclear warheads?
- On Mar. 8, 2022, it was reported that Shell and BP will immediately stop buying oil and gas from Russia.
- On Mar. 8, 2022, it was reported that Biden is blaming high energy prices on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, but the problem started on day one of the Biden administration when he deliberately destroyed America’s energy independence.
- On Mar. 8, 2022, following pressure from members of Congress, Biden announced a ban on oil imports from Russia.
Four, concerning Russian shipping, on Mar. 1, 2022, Britain and Canada banned all ships that are owned or flagged by Russia from using British and Canadian ports.
On Mar. 2, 2022, it was reported that 3 of the largest shipping container companies in the world have temporarily suspended all non-essential deliveries (everything except food, medical and humanitarian supplies) to Russia.
Five, it is common knowledge that world leaders are trying to punish Russia for invading Ukraine by applying severe economic sanctions (restrictions on Russia’s economy, banks, oligarchs, etc.).
On Mar. 4, 2022, an article by Rev. Michael Bresciani, editor of new.americanprophet.org, was posted by canadafreepress.com that says, “There is coming a day when economic sanctions will become personal.”
Bresciani rightly points out that Scripture teaches that everyone on earth will either participate in the global economic system by taking the Mark of the Beast or be sanctioned by it (denied the right to buy and sell).
Economic sanctions are the tool that the Antichrist will use to try to subjugate everyone on earth, and they are being used to try to subjugate Putin and Russia right now.
Six, concerning deceit and corruption in government: on Mar. 4, 2022, it was reported that U.S. District Judge Robert Jonker has ruled that 2 FBI agents accused of faking the kidnapping of Michigan Governor Whitmer and trying to pin it on 4 Michigan Militia members (the Wolverine Watchmen) must use their real names when the Watchmen’s trial begins.
Deceit and corruption are characteristics of the coming world government.
Seven, concerning the decline of America: on Mar. 8, 2022, it was reported that Biden tried to call the leaders of Saudi Arabia and the UAE to urge them to help contain surging oil prices, but they declined to take his call.
Eight, on Feb. 25, 2022, Rev. Franklin Graham wrote these words of encouragement, “The chaos and destruction that mark the end times is actually an occasion to celebrate the soon return of our Lord and King…. So as you hear of the continuing chaos and turmoil that now marks our days, don’t yield for a moment to pessimism or hysteria. Straighten your back, lift up your head and look up, for your full redemption is about to take place. What a day that will be!”
Finally, are you Rapture Ready?
If you want to be rapture ready and go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.