In an interview on Dec. 17, 2021, Vice Pres. Kamala Harris said, “We didn’t see Delta coming…. We didn’t see Omicron coming.”
A few days after that, a reporter asked Biden, “How did you get it wrong?”
Biden laughed and replied, “Nobody saw it coming. Nobody in the whole world. Who saw it coming?”
- When the Biden administration stopped construction on the border wall between the U.S. and Mexico and started talking about giving immigrants free healthcare, a free education, etc., they didn’t see an immigration crisis coming.
- When the Biden administration stopped construction on the Keystone Pipeline and drilling for oil on some government land, etc., they didn’t see inflation, high gasoline prices, and high food prices coming.
- When they quickly pulled America’s troops out of Afghanistan, U.S. citizens were abandoned, U.S. troops were killed, etc., but they didn’t see it coming.
- When Sen. Joe Manchin said he wouldn’t vote for Biden’s “Build Back Better” bill the way it was written, they didn’t see it coming.
According to Bible prophecy, globalists will establish a godless world government and religion and empower Satan’s Antichrist to rule the world; this will trigger war, hyperinflation, an economic collapse, famine, pestilence, and kill multitudes. But they don’t believe the Bible, and they don’t see it coming.
When the blind lead the blind, they will both fall in the ditch.
Here are some recent events that seem to indicate that the Rapture and Tribulation Period will come soon, but the globalists don’t see that coming either.
One, concerning the coming world government: on Jan. 19, 2022, it was reported that The World Government Summit will hold its eighth meeting on Mar. 29-30 in Dubai.
The global elite will gather from all over the world to discuss the shaping of future governments.
(Note: This writer believes the world will soon get Ten like-minded leaders that will rule over ten groups of nations that are patterned after an empowered EU. They are represented by ten toes of iron plus clay—iron plus others—not ten toes of iron on the statue in Nebuchadnezzar’s dream. The materials represent nations or groups of nations — not ideologies, political beliefs, types of government, etc.).
Two, on Jan. 11, 2022, the Biden administration announced plans to give more than $300 million in aid to humanitarian groups to feed hungry Afghanis (people that are governed by the Taliban that killed U.S. troops that were withdrawing).
Critics are saying the money will wind up in the hands of the Taliban, and the people won’t get it.
The Biden administration blames every failure on someone else (they blame the immigration crisis on Trump, the high meat prices on the meat companies, the high gasoline prices on the oil companies, the Delta and Omicron failures on bad advice from the medical community, etc.).
Perhaps, they should consider how their spending policies have impacted inflation.
Three, concerning pestilence at the end of the age: on Jan. 12, 2022, it was reported that health officials in the EU have warned that more than one Covid-19 booster shot per year can damage the patient’s immune system.
Damaging the immune system of people all over the world could lead to the kind of global pestilence and death prophesied in the Bible.
(More: On the same day, it was reported that a group of experts created by the World Health Organization (WHO) said, “repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate on sustainable.” As this writer understands the article, these WHO experts said repeated booster shots are a bad idea.)
Four, concerning deceit: on Jan. 10, 2022, following many months of claiming that Pfizer’s vaccine is 100% effective for preventing Covid, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said, “Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection if any. 3 doses with a booster offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths. Less protection against infection.”
Bourla also said Pfizer has signed several agreements in the field of gene editing, a technology that Pfizer hopes to use in their Covid vaccine.
(Note: On Jan. 13, 2022, it was reported that military medical teams will be deployed to 6 states to help hospitals that are overrun with Covid patients.)
(Note: On Jan. 13, 2022, it was reported that some hospitals in southern California are so short-staffed they are asking Covid infected employees to stay on the job.)
Five, on Jan. 14, 2022, it was reported that Pres. Nana Akufo-Addo of Ghana, Africa, went on national TV to tell Ghanaians about the Rockefeller plan:
- To spread a virus,
- Depopulate the earth, and
- Destroy the global economy.
According to the article, Akufo-Addo told his people where they could find the proof of these things, how Fauci and Gates are involved, and he announced his intention to end all vaccinations.
(Note: concerning these three things: it is interesting that the Bible predicts global pandemics, the death of multitudes, and a global economic collapse during the Tribulation Period.)
Six, concerning the return of Israel at the end of the age: God said the barren land will be reforested (Isa. 60:13).
Returning Jews have set out millions of trees, and on Jan. 13, 2022, it was reported that riots have broken out in Israel over a tree-planting program in the Negev desert.
Bedouins are accusing the government of trying to seize land for a forest that belongs to them.
To make this spat more serious, one Arab member of the Israeli government’s 61-member majority (61 are needed to prevent the collapse of the government) said he will stop voting with the government until it stops planting trees on the land claimed by the Bedouins.
Former Prime Min. Netanyahu is urging the government to keep planting trees and said he will vote with the government to keep it from collapsing over this issue.
In a sense, this seems like a small issue, but the Word of God is being fulfilled, and it is impossible to prevent it from being fulfilled.
Seven, concerning a rebuilt Temple early in the Tribulation Period: on Jan. 16, 2022, the Israeli government approved a $35 million five-year plan to improve access to and increase the number of visitors to the Temple Mount Wailing Wall, and to help finance other existing development projects.
(Note: Some readers might remember that in 2018 Israel completed construction and started the operation of 2 trains—called the King David Railroad because King David established Jerusalem as the capital of Israel—to take visitors from the Ben Gurion Railroad to Jerusalem. After that, they decided to build a train station near the Temple Mount and name it after Pres. Trump because he recognized Jerusalem as the undivided capital of Israel. Since the days of Jesus, the current generation is the only generation to see a re-established Israel, a rebuilt Jerusalem, and a railroad to increase visitors to the Temple Mount, but unbelieving globalists and most preachers don’t see what (or Who) is coming).
Eight, concerning an increase in lawlessness and the transformation of the U.S. into a globalist police state under the Antichrist: on Jan. 16, 2022, Hal Lindsey suggested that politicians could get U.S. citizens to go along with transforming the U.S. into a police state by stopping the prosecution of crime, releasing prisoners from jail, rewarding evil, and penalizing good.
Lindsey believes (and this writer agrees) doing these things would prompt law-abiding citizens to demand more government control, and the government would respond by passing laws to reduce our freedoms.
It is no secret that some politicians are already refusing to prosecute some crimes, letting criminals keep their loot if they steal less than $1,000, leading efforts to defund the police, etc.
Instead of demanding laws to take away our freedoms, citizens should remove corrupt officials from office for not doing their job.
Here is more information on increased lawlessness right now:
- On Jan. 13, 2022, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Biden’s mandate requiring companies with more than 100 employees to force their employees to be vaccinated is illegal. Despite the Court saying it is illegal, Biden urged companies to mandate vaccinations anyway. The Pres. of the U.S. is urging lawlessness.
- There appears to be lots of evidence that the 2020 election was stolen; dead people and illegal aliens voted in some places, more people voted in some places than were registered, ballots seemed to be photocopied, etc., and it is being charged that the Democrats want to legalize these and other questionable practices in Biden’s “Build Back Better” bill. Ken Blackwell, Chair of the Center for Election Integrity, has labeled the Democrat’s so-called “Freedom to Vote Act” the “Freedom to Cheat Act.” It appears to be an effort by a major political party in the U.S. to increase cheating and let the cheaters get away with it.
- On Jan. 14, 2022, it was reported that thieves in Los Angeles, Cal. are robbing trains and breaking into 90 cargo containers every day. Railroad detectives catch many of the thieves and turn them over to the LA police. Most of the thieves do not get prosecuted and are released within 24 hours.
Nine, concerning famine: it is not hard to find reports of shortages at grocery stores, soaring grocery prices, soaring trucking costs (fuel, etc.), shortages of fertilizer for farming, soaring prices of fertilizer that is needed to increase crop production, etc.
Finally, are you Rapture Ready?
If you want to be rapture ready and go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.