This article is different from what I usually write.
I recently listened to a Prophecy Update by Pastor Tom Hughes that inspired me to get this out. (Thank you, brother; Pastor Hughes can be found at hopeforourtimes.com.)
When the disciples asked Jesus about the signs of His coming and the end of the age (Matt. 24:3), He mentioned several signs and then revealed the parable of the Fig Tree (Israel; Matt. 24:32-35; Luke 21:29-33).
When I first started studying Bible prophecy, most of the prophecy books that I read said Israel is the number one sign, but in recent years, most say the convergence of the signs is the number one sign.
History has now entered a period of unparalleled convergence of the signs, and that is extremely important, but the convergence of globalist thinking is also very important.
The Books of Daniel and Revelation reveal a major part of what is known about the development of world government at the end of the age.
Here is a vision of the coming world government that God gave to Daniel.
- “After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
- I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things” (Dan. 7:7-8).
The fourth beast that Daniel saw was terrible, exceedingly strong, and it had ten horns. (Note: The Antichrist and False Prophet are called beasts in Rev. 13.)
While Daniel was pondering the meaning of the ten horns, he saw another seemingly insignificant horn (an eleventh horn; a little horn) come up.
- “I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this” (Dan. 7:16a).
Daniel was surrounded by angels; he approached one of the angels and asked him to explain these things.
- “So he (the angel) told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.
- These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth” (Dan. 7:16b-17).
The four beasts (kings) were future in Daniel’s day; the first three have appeared and are past to us, but the fourth beast (king) is still future to us.
The fourth beast (king) with ten horns is the coming world government (Rev. 13:1).
Be aware that in Old Testament times, kings and kingdoms were considered one and the same because what the king decreed, the kingdom did (the words king and kingdom are interchangeable; the king is the kingdom).
- “Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
- And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows” (Dan. 7:19-20).
Daniel asked the angel to give him more information on three things: 1) The fourth beast (king); 2) The ten horns that came up, and 3) The little horn that came up.
- “Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
- And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings” (Dan. 7:23-24).
The fourth beast (king) is an earthly kingdom that will encompass the whole earth and cause great destruction. (It is a coming kingdom on earth that will take over the entire world; it is the coming world government.)
The ten horns are ten kings (leaders) that will have power in this kingdom, but they will appear before the eleventh king (the Antichrist) appears.
Let’s go to the Book of Revelation and what John the Revelator saw about this.
- “And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast” (Rev. 17:12-13).
The ten horns are ten future kings (John’s future) that will hold power in the days of the fourth beast (in the days of the Antichrist; Rev. 13:1; during the last world government).
The ten kings will have one mind, meaning they will think alike (there will be a convergence of thinking).
They will give (or surrender) their authority and militaries to the Antichrist and support him.
- “For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled” (Rev. 17:17).
The ten kings’ convergence of thinking will be God’s doing because God’s Word must be fulfilled.
God will cause those in power to think alike and surrender their power and authority to the Antichrist.
Every jot and tittle of Bible prophecy must be fulfilled.
Let’s go back to the Book of Daniel.
- “Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy” (Dan. 9:24).
God has determined that Israel and the world (Rev. 3:10) will have to go through the Tribulation Period to get people to give up their sins, to initiate His kingdom of righteousness on earth (Millennial reign), to fulfill all Bible prophecy, and to install Jesus as the King of kings and Lord of lords.
Concerning the ten kings, the Church will be raptured before the Antichrist confirms the seven-year covenant with many, but the Church could possibly be here when some or all the ten kings appear (II Thess. 2:6-12).
Recall that on Jan. 25-29, 2021, the UN World Economic Forum brought together a group of government leaders, international business leaders, media giants, and others in Davos, Switzerland, for the “Davos Dialogues.”
- They discussed ways to change or reset government systems, economies, and societies all over the world (including the U.S.).
- They submitted recommendations to a “Great Reset” meeting that was held in May 2021.
- Among other things, they want to replace U.S. leadership with leaders from a handful of nations (this writer believes leaders from a “handful” of nations will turn out to be ten leaders).
- Biden, the “time to change America” president, said he will do more than approve the Great Reset; he will try to make it happen.
Concerning the convergence of thinking, the stage was set for leaders of one mind on Sept. 25, 2015, by the unanimous vote of 193 nations to approve the Transforming of our World: The 2030 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Every government is now required to support the seventeen UN Sustainable Development Goals (they are required to think and act alike).
- Every government agrees on abortion, gay issues, mandated vaccinations, climate change, immigration, etc. (They are thinking alike.)
- This convergence of thinking is God’s doing, and it shows that God is setting the stage for the appearance of ten like-minded kings.
- God is causing leaders all over the world to think alike because He intends to transfer global leadership to ten people that will agree to surrender their power and authority to the Antichrist.
Here is another example:
On Sept. 13, 2021, it was reported that UN Sec. Gen. Guterres released a document titled “Our Common Agenda.”
Notice this: The Bible says God will cause the ten kings to have one mind, and now the UN has a common agenda.
This is not a coincidence.
God reveals the future before it happens.
- “Our Common Agenda” is called a New Agenda for Peace.
- The Tribulation Period will begin with a covenant for peace in the Middle East.
- “Our Common Agenda” calls for a new UN-led world order.
- The New World Order will be a UN-led world government.
- “Our Common Agenda” calls for a new financial system.
- A digital one-world currency that allows the tracking of all buying and selling is on the way.
- “Our Common Agenda” calls for Global vaccinations.
- A mandate to force every nation on earth to obey a world government.
- “Our Common Agenda” calls for a strengthened global government in our “troubled climate-change-suffering world.”
- A small group of very rich and very powerful people are seeking to gain total domination of the entire planet.
- “Our Common Agenda” calls for a new, more relevant UN.
- In his words, “multilateralism with teeth.”
- Guterres wants leaders from several nations to be given power to force globalism on the whole world under the false teaching that the world is suffering from climate change.
- “Our Common Agenda” calls for world leaders to hold a “Global Summit of the Future” in 2023 (a little more than a year from now) to study ways to strengthen global governance and make sure global policies are being enforced.
- This means forcing the U.S. and other nations to follow UN policies (not the Constitution of the U.S., what a nation’s citizens want, etc.).
Those that have heard about the Antichrist might not accept one-man rule, but they will be caught off guard and accept ten-man rule, not knowing that Bible prophecy says the ten will surrender their authority and militaries to one man.
- We are seeing the opposite of the Tower of Babel where God confounded people’s language and speech to hold back Nimrod’s one-world government and religion.
- God is now converging the thinking of global leaders to bring in the coming one-world government and religion.
There are skeptics that do not think that we are close to a one-world government and religion, but if God is causing world leaders to think alike to fulfill His Word, He cannot be stopped.
- God is using the Restrainer (Church and Holy Spirit) to hold it back until His appointed time, but He will remove the Restrainer with the Rapture, the globalists will control everything, and the one-world government and religion will surge forth.
The Antichrist will come out of the EU.
- He must be alive on earth when the ten kings are here so they can give their power to him.
- The possibility of a looming Great Reset with a handful of leaders taking control of the world is evidence that the Antichrist is alive now but not yet in a position of great power.
Finally, are you Rapture Ready?
If you want to be rapture ready and go to heaven, you must be born again (John 3:3). God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.