I recently did a prophecy Round Table with my prophecy partners Amir Tsarfati and Pastor Barry Stagner. It reminded me why we don’t want anyone to be left behind! The topic was life after the Rapture when true believers won’t be here. For those left behind, here’s what they face, in part.
- A time of devastation
- A time of dissension
- A time of disease
- A time of disasters
- A time of death
- A time of delusion
- The sun turns black.
- The moon turns blood red.
- The stars fall from the sky.
- There is a myriad of devastating earthquakes.
- There is rampant lawlessness.
- The restrainer is gone.
- Mountains and islands move.
- The ocean becomes blood.
- The water becomes poisoned.
- Many long to die but cannot (Revelation 9:6).
- Demons are running unchecked.
- Drugs are bending the minds of most people as they practice sorcery.
- The world is such a chaotic mess that billions perish.
- A Satanic trinity forms a global government and religion.
- A ruthless man known as the Antichrist, or The Beast, will rule with an iron fist and require a “Mark” in order to survive.
- The Covid climate is setting the stage for much of this.
- The world’s governments will be “reset” to global socialism in the Great Reset being formulated by the World Economic Forum.
And that’s just a partial list of the characteristics of the post-Rapture world while The Church is enjoying Heaven. Spare me the e-mails that say I am leading people astray to believe in the pre-Trib Rapture. We are simply not appointed unto God’s wrath (I Thessalonians 5:9; Revelation 3:10). The Church certainly experiences man’s wrath.
Rather, the Tribulation is for the salvation of the Jewish nation. And to judge the unbelieving, godless inhabitants of the earth (Revelation 6 – 18) who chose to reject God’s gift of His Son, Jesus Christ. It is called the “time of Jacob’s Trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7). But he (Israel) shall be saved out of it! One-third of the Jews survive and “see Him whom they pierced” (Zech 12:10. The Church is not Jacob!
The situation becomes so critical that unless Jesus Christ returned in His Second Coming, “no flesh would be saved” (Matthew 24:22).
We hear much today about an end-time revival. I believe that happens in the Tribulation as so many get saved, the number cannot be counted! This is thanks to the 144,000 Jewish evangelists (Revelation 7:4) and the Two Witnesses (Revelation 11:3-12).
Additionally, an angel declares the gospel in Revelation 14:6.
We are approaching the time of the departure of the Church in the Rapture. Why not make a plan now to leave something behind that explains what happened? When the Church is removed, chaos ensues and great confusion. There are millions missing. What will be the explanation?
Please consider the warnings presented in this one-hour online presentation. We trust you will catch the burden of having no one you care about being left behind.