Here are 16 differences between the Rapture and the Second Coming:
- The Rapture will be before the Tribulation Period—The Second Coming will be after.
- At the Rapture, Jesus stays in the air—At the Second Coming, Jesus comes down to the earth.
- At the Rapture, the Church goes up to heaven—At the Second Coming, the Church comes down to the earth.
- At the Rapture, the living saints are caught up to heaven—At the Second Coming, the living saints remain to repopulate the earth.
- At the Rapture, the Mt. of Olives is untouched—At the Second Coming, Jesus touches down on the Mt. of Olives, and it splits in two.
- The Rapture is followed by the reign of the Antichrist—The Second Coming is followed by the reign of the Christ.
- At the Rapture, the physical character of the earth is unchanged—At the Second Coming, the physical character of the earth is changed (Jerusalem will be elevated).
- At the Rapture, Satan will go on a rampage—At the Second Coming, Satan will be bound and chained.
- At the Rapture, Jesus will remove peace from the earth—At the Second Coming, Jesus will establish peace on earth.
- The Rapture is a secret event (Like a thief in the night)—The Second Coming is a public event (Every eye will see Jesus).
- At the Rapture, the Church will be removed from the earth—At the Second Coming, the lost will be removed from the earth.
- The Rapture is before the Marriage of the Lamb—The Second Coming is after the Marriage of the Lamb.
- At the Rapture, Jesus comes for His Church—At the Second Coming, Jesus comes with His Church.
- There are no signs of the Rapture—There are many signs of the Second Coming.
- At the Rapture, Jesus rescues His Church—At the Second Coming, Jesus rescues Israel.
- The Rapture demonstrates the grace of God—The Second Coming demonstrates the wrath of God.
Here are some recent events that are related to Bible prophecy:
One, God gives people that ignore Him (men that sleep with men, women that sleep with women, etc.) over to a reprobate mind (Rom. 1:24-28).
He will allow them to reach a point where they cannot make sound decisions.
On Feb. 10, 2021, it was reported that a hospital in the U.K. has started saying “chestfeeding” instead of “breastfeeding”; “human milk” instead of “breastmilk”; “parent,” “co-parent,” or “second biological parent” instead of “father.”
The growth of the LGBTQ community seems to be causing an increase in unsound thinking.
Two, on Feb. 12, 2021, it was reported that Israel ranked seventh in Bloomberg’s list of the 60 most innovative economies.
The U.S. dropped from 9th last year to 11th this year.
Think about it: The U.S. didn’t even make the top 10.
Three, on Jan. 20, 2021, the great prophecy teacher, Jan Markell, made some profound statements about the coming Great Reset, called the Great Reset global socialism and/or Marxism, and said its goal is to take the world to global godless government.
She rightly said the Great Reset will abolish Christianity, cash, private property, national sovereignty, and more, and the Biden/Harris administration cannot wait to implement it.
If silence in the pulpits over the destruction of Christianity is not lukewarmness and unsound thinking, what is it (Rev. 3:15-22)?
Four, concerning deceit, on Feb. 10, 2021, it was reported that German officials have found internal documents showing that Germany’s Interior Ministry paid people to create fear in the nation to justify Covid lockdowns and other restrictive measures.
Interior Ministry officials were pushing a political agenda and paying people to scare their citizens to justify what they were doing.
Five, on Feb. 12, 2021, Iran announced that it will join the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEC), a regional trading bloc of nations that includes Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Moldova, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia.
On Nov. 15, 2020, 15 nations, including China, agreed to make the ASEAN EC the largest regional trading bloc of nations on earth.
On July 1, 2020, the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) went into effect.
These regional trading blocs of nations are being patterned after the E.U.
According to the Bible, Ten Kings will appear before the Antichrist appears (Dan. 7:7-8, 24).
I have long contended that the U.N. will be divided into 10 regions or 10 regional trading blocs of nations (E.U., USMCA, ASEAN EC, GCC, etc.) with one leader over each region before the Antichrist rises to power.
These regional trading blocs of nations have been coming on the scene for years.
It is my opinion, based on past reports, that the 10 regional trading blocs will each pick a leader that will turn out to be the 10 Kings.
Six, in his first three weeks in office, Pres. Biden called the leaders of several nations (Canada, UK, China, Russia, France, Japan, etc.), but he has not called Prime Min. Netanyahu of Israel.
Some Israeli and media officials believe Biden is deliberately snubbing Israel.
California Representative Ro Khanna believes Biden is sending a message that he will radically change America’s relationship with Israel if it doesn’t stop building settlements on the West Bank and recognize Palestinian Statehood.
Some of the concern may have started when Biden’s Sec. of State, Antony Blinken, said Biden would not adhere to Trump’s recognition of Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights (he may have backed off on this).
Biden’s resumption of relations with the P.A. and his decision to resume economic aid to the P.A. have not helped.
On Feb. 11, 2021, Biden’s Press Sec., Jen Psaki, was asked, “Does the administration still consider the Saudis and the Israelis important allies?” She did not answer the question.
During the Tribulation Period, the whole world will hate Israel, and that includes a godless U.S.
Seven, some U.S. citizens, especially young Americans, think Socialism is a good thing.
I recently read a 6-month-old CBNNEWS.COM article about a Christian named Georgian Banov who escaped Socialism in Bulgaria and made his way to America.
Banov reminded people that the USSR was the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (notice the word “Socialist” because some historians estimate that Joseph Stalin may have killed as many as 20 million people).
According to Banov, there was no such thing as “Soft Socialism.”
It is an anti-God, anti-Christ system of government that rules with an iron fist.
Citizens were poor, most didn’t have enough to eat, they were spied on, they lived in fear, and those that complained (or supposedly complained) about the government were arrested or they just disappeared.
Those who are calling for Socialism in America need to pray that they never get what they are asking for.
We are living in prophetic times, and a Socialist/Marxist world government is looming that will be more evil than what Banov experienced.
Prophecy Plus Ministries, Inc.