In last week’s article (World Government Looming), I listed some of my opinions about what is going on in the U.S. today.
Here are some things I left off the list:
- The purpose of censorship, lying and deception is to control the information we read. Globalists do not want us to believe things that contradict what they say. They are trying to silence all opposition to their New World Order (NWO). Most of the media owners are part of the globalist movement, or at the very least, catering to it.
- The purpose of gun control is to disarm U.S. citizens that might fight to keep our sovereignty.
- The purpose of the “Defund the Police” movement is to replace police departments that may not arrest citizens that might fight to keep our sovereignty with a private police force that is controlled by globalist officials.
No one knows the day or the hour of the Rapture, but if a world government is looming, the Rapture is looming because the Christian’s blessed hope (Titus 2:13) will occur before the world government can appear (II Thess. 2:5-8).
One, wickedness, lying and deceit are signs of the end of the age.
Here are some things that have been reported about the election:
- Following an evaluation of the Nov. 3, 2020, Pennsylvania presidential election, 17 Republican lawmakers said 6,760,230 people voted in the state and 6,962,607 votes were counted (Simply put, there were 202,377 more votes than voters). According to one congressman, Pennsylvania officials should not have certified an election with 202,377 fraudulent votes. Several Pennsylvania representatives said they will contest their state’s electors.
- On Dec. 29, 2020, it was reported that Georgia law requires ballot transfer forms to be filled out, dated, signed, the time recorded, and the number of ballots sent by officials to document how many ballots were sent to counties.
County officials are also required to fill out a ballot transfer form to document how many ballots they received. Records show that about 600,000 absentee ballots were mailed out, but only 140,000 were accounted for. Put another way, there is no documentation for about 460,000 ballots even though the law requires it. In the past, ballots that did not comply with the law could not be counted, but they were counted this year. Trump contends that he won the election in Georgia because 460,000 votes were illegally counted, and most were given to Biden.
- Based on address changes in the U.S. Postal Service National Change of Address database, the election board in two Georgia counties wanted people that had moved out of the counties removed from the voter rolls before the state’s Jan. 6 Senate election, but a federal judge blocked it. The judge is a sister of a prominent Biden supporter, and officials said the judge should have recused herself, but she refused to do it.
- On Dec. 30, 2020, prophecy teacher Tom Hughes reported that there are about 133 million registered voters in the U.S., and Trump got about 74 million votes. Biden should have received about 59 million votes (133-74 = 59), but it was reported that he received about 81 million votes. According to this, there were 22 million more votes in the U.S. than registered voters.
- On Dec. 30, 2020, it was reported that a poll of Georgia voters conducted by SurveyUSA found that 55% of very conservative voters that have no plans to vote in the Senate runoff election say they do not intend to vote because the election is rigged.
- On Dec. 30, 2020, it was reported that a Dept. of Defense official filed a lawsuit in Arizona alleging that illegal ballots were offloaded from a plane in Arizona and taken to Maricopa County where they were counted. The lawsuit has been struck down in two Arizona courts and appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- According to commentator Dave Hodges on Dec. 30, 2020, Stew Peters, host of The Politically Correct Radio Show, claims to have documents, videos photos and audio recordings that will prove the existence of illegal, fraudulent ballots on planes that landed in Phoenix, Arizona, on Nov. 7, 2020. According to the article, Peters said almost 800,000 votes were laundered in Arizona.
- On Dec. 30, 2020, a Georgia Senate subcommittee was told that officials in Georgia were hacked into a Dominion voting machine over the Internet in Fulton County, Georgia, at that very moment and that these officials could change the vote counts over the Internet if they wanted to. This prompted the Georgia Senate subcommittee to pass a motion to audit the Fulton County ballots. Here is a link:
Here is another link about Dominion involvement (treason)
- The next day, on Dec. 31, 2020, it was reported that moving trucks went to the warehouse where Fulton County, Georgia, ballots were stored, the ballots were removed, and in the process of being shredded so they could not be audited. Here is a link to the report:
- On Dec. 31, 2020, Sen. Lindsey Graham was calling for an investigation, but Democrats were opposing it (If there was no fraud, why are they opposing an investigation?).
- On Jan. 2, 2021, 7 U.S. senators and 4 U.S. senators-elect asked Congress to appoint an Electoral Commission to hold a 10-day audit of the election. It has been reported that Vice-Pres. Pence has the authority to approve it, but what he will do is a matter of speculation (Note: On Jan. 4, 2021, this was up to 16-18 U.S. senators, including the 2 from Georgia).
- On Jan. 2, 2021, Trump called Georgia Sec. of State, Brad Raffensperger, and asked him for an honest tabulation of the ballots in that state. Raffensperger said Trump “repeatedly asked him to alter the outcome of the presidential vote in the state.” The Washington Post said a transcript of the call shows that Raffensperger’s claim is false.
- On Jan. 3, 2021, it was reported that Pres. Trump’s percentage of black and Latino votes doubled over 2016.
- Democrats, the Media, and big tech say Trump has presented no proof of voter fraud, but the U.S. Supreme Court has refused to look at the proof in every case that has come before it (and the same is true of most of the lower courts).
- Democrats have not won this election; the shadow government has rejected the people’s choice and appointed a winner because they want a president that will support “The Great Reset,” to go along with dividing the world into 10 regions with 10 leaders that will later approve the appointment of a godless person to rule over the whole earth. This will take a little time, but they are preparing to speed things up, and the Rapture will cause them to go to warp speed.
It is important to understand the globalist three-phase plan: 1) Divide the world into 10 regional trading blocks of nations (an economic or financial NWO; EU, USMCA, etc.), 2) Convert the 10 regional trading blocks of nations into 10 political blocks of nations (a political NWO), and 3) Merge the 10 political blocks of nations into a godless one-world government. Originally, the goal was to do this by 2030, but I have seen unofficial reports (prophecy teachers, etc.) that they have decided to speed it up.
God often causes sin to backfire (Psa. 7:14-16; Gal. 6:7-8).
I pray for the truth to prevail, but if the truth does not prevail, the day may come when U.S. citizens refer to the Trump presidency as the “good old days.”
Know that my articles are usually submitted to the Rapture Ready editor about 4 or 5 days before they are posted, and at the time of this writing, it is being reported that Trump plans to release a massive amount of voter-fraud data in the next few days.
Two, on Jan. 3, 2021, it was reported that a highly respected Christian leader and host of “Family Talk” on more than 1,300 radio stations, Dr. James Dobson, is saying the Republican loss of the two Senate Seats in Georgia will lead to the loss of “government of the people, by the people and for the people” because the Democrats will add more Senate Seats (Washington, DC, and Puerto Rico) and more judges to the U.S. Supreme Court.
If the shadow government gains control of every branch of the U.S. government through the Democrat Party, there will be no way to stop the surrender of U.S. sovereignty.
Three, as I understand things I am reading, under “The Great Reset”:
- There will be a world government.
- The Constitution of the U.S. will be null and void.
- Global leaders will be appointed, not elected.
- There will be no national symbols (flags, national anthems, etc.).
- The government will own everything (no private property).
- Children will be the property of the state.
- There will be no freedom of religion (the global ethic will be the only acceptable religion).
- There will be no freedom of speech (saying mother, father, etc., will be illegal).
- Drugs, abortion, and immorality will be legalized and thrive.
- Everyone will be spied upon and tracked.
- The world’s leaders will be so powerful, it will take the intervention of God to stop it.
For those that doubt it, listen to Biden’s own words on Jan. 4, 2021, “It is time to change America.”
Four, Global pestilences will kill multitudes during the Tribulation Period, and on Dec. 29, 2020, it was reported that World Health Organization medical experts are warning that Covid-19 will mutate into strains that are more dangerous than the current strain.
Three new mutations have already appeared in other countries.
Five, an increase in the frequency and intensity of earthquakes is a sign of the end of the age (Matt. 24:7), and volcanic eruptions are always accompanied by earthquakes.
On Jan. 3, 2021, it was reported that 46 volcanoes are currently erupting or spewing gas.
Six, on Jan. 1, 2021, it was reported that the Palestinian Authority has notified the Biden administration that it is ready “to resume negotiations (on a peace treaty) with Israel as soon as possible through American mediation and without preconditions.”
The PA cannot be trusted; some pundits believe the PA thinks it can get Biden to push Israel into a peace treaty that will favor the PA and harm Israel, but there will be a worthless peace treaty at some point after the Rapture.
Seven, on Jan. 3, 2021, Democrat Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, an ordained Methodist preacher that should know better, ended a prayer in the House of Representatives with “amen and awoman.”
Dr. Franklin Graham pointed out that the Bible says, “God created them male and female” (Gen. 1:27).
Paul said people will have “a form of godliness” in the last days (II Tim. 3:5).
Jesus taught that the church will be “lukewarm” (Rev. 3:16) at the end of the age.
With multitudes of U.S. citizens sick and dying from Covid, millions out of work, the nation being torn apart by election fraud, millions wondering if they should get vaccinated for Covid, and many other problems, this ordained pastor prayed to the false god “Brahma (probably the 4-headed Hindu god) and many gods in many faiths,” and to make it even worse, other Methodist pastors defended him.
According to the Bible, God gives people over to a reprobate mind (Rom. 1:28), and if this pastor’s prayer (and the defense of other pastors) is not an example of reprobate thinking, what is?
I personally know many faithful and dedicated Methodist pastors and Church members, but some will be spued out and left behind if they do not repent before it is forever too late (and it is all denominations, not just the Methodists (Rev. 3:16).
Finally, God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.
Prophecy Plus Ministries, Inc.