This article has a few current events, but it is mostly about showing that the Scriptures are amazing.
First, here are four amazing things that happened on the exact day that the Bible said they would happen when Jesus came the first time:
- From the command to restore and rebuild Jerusalem to the Triumphal Entry of Messiah, there were 173,880 days (69 Weeks of years or 483 years; Dan. 9:25; Neh. 2:1-8).
- From the Triumphal Entry of Jesus as the Lamb of God (Isa. 53) to the death of Jesus as the Lamb of God on Passover, there were 5 days (Nisan 10 to Nisan 14; John 12:1, 12).
- From the death of Jesus on Passover to the resurrection of Jesus on the Feast of First Fruits, there were 3 days (Matt. 16:21; 17:23; 20:19).
- From the resurrection of Jesus on the Feast of First Fruits to the beginning of the Church on Pentecost, there were 50 days (Lev. 23:15-16).
No one but God could reveal in writing the exact day that these events would happen before they happened.
Second, here are some amazing facts regarding Bible prophecy (Jesus not only told us to watch for His Second Coming, He also gave us some things to watch for):
- Nebuchadnezzar’s dream of a great statue (Dan. 2) is a Gentile timeline from Babylon to the Second Coming and Millennial Kingdom, and history has moved from the top of the head to the beginning of the toes on the statue (near the end of the feet; EU, USMCA, etc.).
- Jesus told us to watch Israel, and for 1,878 years (70 A.D. to 1948) there was no nation of Israel to watch, but our generation can watch Israel.
- Jesus said the generation that sees Israel growing will not pass away until everything is fulfilled, and our generation has been watching Israel grow for 72 years (Matt. 24:34).
- Gabriel told Daniel that the Antichrist will rise to power in a reunited Europe, and Europe has been reunited (the EU; Dan. 9:26).
- Daniel said Ten kings will rise before the Antichrist appears, and the WEF wants to replace the U.S. with a handful of nations perhaps as soon as 2021 (Dan. 7:7-8, 24).
- Gabriel said the Tribulation Period will begin when the Antichrist confirms a covenant with many, and it looks like many nations will make a covenant with Israel soon (Dan. 9:27).
- The world government will be anti-God, and the Democrats left God out of their party platform (Rev. 13:4-6).
- The world government will reject the Scriptures, and there has been a relentless effort to bring down the heads of the only two nations (Israel and the U.S.) that were founded on the Scriptures.
- The Antichrist will be supported by a False Prophet, and Pope Francis supports world government and world religion (Rev. 13).
- God said Russia, Iran, Turkey, and others will attack Israel in the latter days and latter years, and it looks like this could happen soon (Ezek. 38:8, 16).
- There will be a system that will let everyone on earth see the resurrection of the Two Witnesses and the Second Coming of Jesus, and that system is being put in place by Elon Musk now (Rev. 11:9-12).
- Capitalism will be done away with under a world government, and there will be a meeting next May to discuss the end of capitalism (Biden supports the end of capitalism).
- There will be a world government after the Rapture, and the UN plans to have a world government up and running by 2030 (World government is why the effort to remove Trump has been so strong and unrelenting).
- The Jewish Temple will exist during the Tribulation Period, and the recent peace treaties between Israel, Bahrain and the UAE say all faiths should be allowed to worship on the Temple Mount.
Third, it is possible (emphasis on possible) that Peter said the Church will be here 2,000 years.
- Peter was a student of the Old Testament, and it is obvious that Peter was familiar with the prophet Joel’s writings (Joel 2:28-29).
- In the book of Acts, Luke wrote, “And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance” (Acts 2:1-4).
- A crowd gathered, and some accused Peter and the others of being drunk, “But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy” (Acts 2:13-18).
- Was Peter talking about 24-hour days, or 1,000-year days? What did Peter mean when he said we are in the last days?
- Know that it was Peter that said, “Beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day” (II Pet. 3:8).
- This is partly why some early Church leaders (Irenaeus, Justin Martyr, and others) believed the Church Age would last for 2,000 years (2 God-Days on the Gentile calendar).
- The 2,000 years are almost up, and our generation is seeing all of the prophecies coming on the scene.
Fourth, here are some amazing things that show that the Tribulation Period is shaping up:
- The rider on the white horse is the Antichrist, and he will bring in a world government through deceit (Rev. 6:1-2), and the U.S. election could be an effort to bring in a world government through deceit.
- The rider on the black horse is hyper-inflation and economic collapse (Rev. 6:5-6), and trillion-dollar stimulus packages are leading the U.S. toward hyper-inflation and economic collapse.
- The rider on the pale horse is global pestilence, hunger and more (Rev. 6:7-8), and the lockdowns are attributed to global pestilence, and they are leading to record levels of hunger.
- The Antichrist and False Prophet will force everyone to take a Mark (Rev. 13:14-18), and Biden plans to force everyone to wear a mask starting on Jan. 21, 2021, and Bill Gates wants to force everyone to be tattooed (take a mark) when they are vaccinated for Covid.
- The Antichrist and False Prophet will deny those that refuse to take the Mark the right to buy and sell, and some politicians want to deny those that refuse to be vaccinated the right to buy and sell.
- The Antichrist and False Prophet will track the buying and selling of everyone on earth, and some politicians have suggested that the government use “contact tracing” to track everyone that tests positive for Covid.
- Some prophecy teachers believe the Antichrist and False Prophet will establish a cashless society, and some globalists want to establish a digital currency (cashless society).
- The Antichrist and False Prophet will outlaw freedom of religion, and some politicians are outlawing freedom of religion.
Here are two other things that fit into the “For Your Information Category”:
One, here are four things that must happen before the Tribulation Period (do not assume that the last three must happen before the Rapture).
- The Rapture (II Thess. 2:5-10).
- The rise of the Ten Kings (Dan. 7:7-8, 24).
- The appearance of Elijah as one of the Two Witnesses (Mal. 4:5-6).
- Confirmation of the covenant with many (Dan. 9:27).
Two, here are three things that God said will happen on an exact day in the future:
- From Antichrist’s confirmation of the covenant that begins the Tribulation Period to the end of the Tribulation Period and the Second Coming of Jesus, there will be one week of years (7 years on the Jewish calendar) or 2,520 days (Dan. 9:27).
- From the confirmation of the covenant until the Jews in Judea flee into the wilderness, there will be 1,260 days.
- From the beginning of Jesus’ kingdom on earth (Millennial reign) to the end of the Millennium, there will be 1,000 years (Rev. 20:4).
Now, here are four events with prophetic implications that recently made the news:
One, concerning an economic collapse, some Democrats are proposing a Universal Basic Income (UBI; people that support the government will get a monthly check, but those that do not support the government will not get a monthly check).
It is beginning to look like some politicians (Democrats and Republicans, but mostly Democrats) are using the lockdown with no science behind it on small businesses that are obeying the rules to crush them (employers and employees) and to force them to depend on the government for handouts to control them.
On Dec. 6, 2020, it was reported that the Director of Medicine at Stanford and more than 43,000 learned scientists believe some politicians are creating “a medical police state.”
America’s debt has now topped 27 trillion dollars, and it is unlikely that future generations will be able to pay it back.
Two, in response to my statement that I believe there has been widespread election fraud, I have received two e-mails telling me that Atty. Gen. Bill Barr said the DOJ has not found any fraud.
That is a distortion of what he said, and even if it was accurate, how can we trust the DOJ after the way it has handled the Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden investigations and spied on and trapped Michael Flynn.
While this article was being written, one Republican congressman was accusing the DOJ of hindering the voter fraud investigation.
If citizens are to believe what the DOJ officials say, many of them need to clean up their act.
Because officials in Democrat-run cities and states have allowed criminals to riot, loot and burn without consequences, there is no reason to believe those officials would not allow voter fraud without consequences.
Three, on Dec. 3, 2020, the U.S. Dept. of Defense introduced a vaccination card that people can carry in their wallet to show that they have been vaccinated for Covid.
Those vaccination cards could eventually lead to a Quantum Dot tattoo (Mark).
Four, on Nov. 30, 2020, Dr. Scott Gottlieb, former head of the FDA, said 30% of the U.S. population will probably be infected with Covid by the end of 2020.
Please take notice: If the Scriptures are accurate, and they are, that includes everything in them: heaven, hell, only one way to be saved, resurrection of the dead, and more.
Jesus said you must be born again (John 3:7), and the number of prophecy teachers that believe society is running out of time is growing larger and larger.
Finally, God loves you, and if you have not done so, sincerely admit that you are a sinner; believe that Jesus is the virgin-born, sinless Son of God who died for the sins of the world, was buried, and raised from the dead; ask Him to forgive your sins, cleanse you, come into your heart and be your Saviour; then tell someone that you have done this.
Prophecy Plus Ministries, Inc.