Some thoughts on the Coronavirus Crisis:
- Jesus said there will be “distress of nations” (Luke 21:25; The nations are in distress now).
- Jesus said “Men’s hearts will fail them for fear of the things that are coming upon the earth” (Luke 21:26; Unprecedented fear exists now).
- Jesus said, “When these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh” (Luke 21:28; Christians are seeing the beginning of the signs now).
The prophesied Sequence of Events:
- The Rapture must take place before the Tribulation Period (II Thess. 2:5-8).
- The Bible doesn’t say, but I believe the destruction of Damascus and the Battle of Gog and Magog will take place before the Tribulation Period.
- There may be a short period of time (a gap of time) between the Rapture and the Tribulation Period (The Bible doesn’t say how long that gap will be).
- The Ten Kings or Ten Horns (Ten leaders) must rise before the Antichrist and Tribulation Period (Dan. 7:7-8, 24).
- There must be a covenant with many in the Middle East before the Tribulation Period (Dan. 9:27).
- The Antichrist will confirm the covenant, and that will be the first day of the Tribulation Period.
This is the point:
- The Rapture can happen without signs or warnings anytime God chooses, but the Tribulation Period can’t happen if some things are not in place.
- It is possible (emphasis on possible) that the world could come out of the Coronavirus crisis for a short time.
- The Rapture will take place and the Antichrist will appear, grow stronger and be given power over a world government (Rev. 6:1-2; 13:5-8).
- The global economy will collapse and there will be a new global economic system (rider on the black horse; Rev. 6:5-6).
- The False Prophet will appear and head up a global ethic (satanic world religion; persecution of believers; Rev. 13:7-8).
- There will be unprecedented natural disasters (false Christs, war, famine, pestilence, earthquakes, etc.; Matt. 24:6-7; Rev. 6:1-8).
- The Antichrist and False Prophet will establish a cashless society and a global surveillance system called the Mark of the Beast (Middle of the Tribulation Period; Rev. 13:16-18).
- The Second Coming will be seven years after the Antichrist confirms the covenant.
Some of the prophetic implications of the Coronavirus crisis:
- God is in control and His Word will be fulfilled.
- Nothing happens that God doesn’t allow.
- The Battle of Gog and Magog appears to be shaping up (Ezek. 38-39).
- The Coronavirus crisis has changed the world (Some think it could be an intentional act to bring in the New World Order and that will be on fast forward from this time on).
- This crisis appears to be a major step toward the Tribulation Period with several implications (economic collapse, famine, Pestilence, Mark, etc.).
- It appears to be a major pestilence or birth pain (not a local pandemic that is limited to one nation, but global in scope; a forerunner of Rev. 6:7-8).
- It creates a need for someone that can solve the world’s problems (the man with a plan, the Antichrist; Did you hear about the April 1, 2020, headline in Dutch Newspaper “Searching for Leader?”).
- It is a major step toward a global economic collapse (Africa is already in danger; Nations are printing trillions of dollars to try to avoid it; a forerunner of Rev. 6:5-6).
- It provides a reason to establish a cashless society (We are told that the virus is on money; that we need to go digital; a forerunner of Rev. 13:16-18).
- It provides a reason to mark people (Bill Gates wants to put a quantum dot tattoo on vaccinated people with information that can be changed, updated, and read by scanners or infrared light; a forerunner of Rev. 13:16-18).
- It provides a reason to track and persecute people (those that take the tattoo will be allowed to leave their house, work, buy, sell, etc., but those that refuse the tattoo won’t be allowed to leave their house, work, buy, sell, etc. Note: $500 million to establish a tracking system was included in Trump’s $2.2 trillion stimulus package. Note: Pastors are already being threatened for holding services).
- It is uniting the world to fight a common enemy (this co-operation could lead to the rise of the Ten Kings; Dan. 7:24, Rev. 17:12-14).
- It confines Christians to their homes to shut down opposition to world government, world religion, the Mark of the Beast, surveillance, etc.
- It is causing great fear.
- It could mean that God will act soon (the Rapture).
Perhaps, world leaders would do well to recall another prophecy about the Tribulation Period: God said, “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it” (Zech. 12:2-3).
God established borders at the Tower of Babel (Deut. 32:8-10).
God made a covenant to give the Promised Land to Abraham and his descendants forever (Gen. 13:14-15; 17:7-8).
God intends to put His name on Jerusalem forever (II Kings 21:7).
Jesus intends to dwell in Jerusalem and for His Word to go forth out of Jerusalem during the Millennium (Psa. 132:13; Isa. 2:3).
Jesus is coming back as King of kings and Lord of lords (Rev. 19:16).
Notice the accuracy of what Jesus said above (distress of nations, fear, pestilence).
The idea that world leaders can ignore what God said, give part of the Promised Land to someone other than the Jews, establish a world government, and give power to the king of fierce countenance (the Antichrist) to rule over it without consequences instead of King Jesus is ridiculous, ludicrous, irrational nonsense.
World leaders are creating a confrontation with God, and He will never allow them to establish a world government to rule over the Promised Land and Israel (and get away with it) because He promised that the King of kings and Lord of lords (Jesus) will establish His kingdom on earth (world government) and rule over Israel.
God will remove His Church and cut the nations into pieces for cutting His Land into pieces.
As an act of grace, He may be warning world leaders not to divide the land of Israel and not to establish a world government.
As bad as the Coronavirus is, it is fun and games compared to what is prophesied for the seven-year Tribulation Period.
This is more than my opinion.
This is Bible talk (the Word of the one and only all-powerful God that does not lie).
One more thing: Everyone needs to A) Admit that you sin, B) Believe everything the Bible says about Jesus, that He was born of a virgin, He didn’t sin, He suffered and died in our place, He was buried, He was raised from the dead, and C) Confess your sins and ask Jesus to save you.
That is the only way to be saved (the only thing that God will accept to let a person in heaven; Jn. 14:6).
Prophecy Plus Ministries, Inc.
Daymond & Rachel Duck