Some of my thoughts on the Coronavirus Crisis:
- If this is a birth pain (and I believe it is), then it is the hardest birth pain (one-third of the world is in lockdown) the world has experienced, and there are more birth pains to come (Matt. 24:3-8; Rev. 6:5-8).
- Jesus said, “in this world you will have tribulation” (Jn. 16:33), and we are having it, but this is not the Tribulation Period (it is a mild glimpse of what the world will be like after the Rapture).
- This came upon the world with startling speed, but the Rapture and the “sudden destruction” of the Tribulation Period will come upon the world even faster (Luke 21:35; I Cor. 15:52; I Thess. 5:3).
Some possible reasons why God is allowing the Coronavirus Crisis:
- He wants revival in the Church before the Rapture (II Chron. 7:13-14).
- He wants a harvest of the lost before the Rapture (Matt. 9:37-38).
- He is reminding the world that Jesus said false Christs, wars, famines, pestilences, and earthquakes will precede His coming, and they will be the “beginnings of sorrows” ( 24:5-8; the beginning of greater disasters).
- He is showing the world that borders are a good thing, and erasing borders to create a one-world government is a bad thing (Rev. 13:4-8).
- He is showing the world that globalization is a bad thing when essential products are not produced at home (Rev. 13:14-18).
- He is reminding the world that the age of grace is almost over and the end of the age is close (Matt. 24:33).
Some speculation on why New York now has more cases than any other nation:
- God may be attacking the economic center of the world (New York; Wall Street), and the home of the wannabe world government (the UN) as a warning that He set Israel’s borders and world leaders should leave them alone.
- Do all you can to protect your family and yourself from the Coronavirus, and leave the rest up to God (I Tim. 5:8).
- Pray that you will be accounted worthy to escape all of the things that are coming to pass (Psa. 20; Psa. 91; Luke 21:36).
- Support Israel. God will bless those that do (Gen. 12:1-3).
- Understand that physical survival is important, but spiritual survival is more important (Rom. 3:23; Jn. 3:16, 14:6; Matt. 10:32-33; Eph. 2:8-9).
- Oppose mandatory vaccinations that contain chips. Know that there is a proposal to track those that are vaccinated for the Coronavirus (when a vaccine is developed) that will permit people to leave their homes to work, buy, sell, etc., and forbid (fine, jail) those that refuse to be vaccinated permission to leave their homes to work, buy, sell, etc. Know that the recent stimulus package contained $500 million for public health data surveillance and analytics infrastructure modernization. New Yorkers should be aware that their state cancelled religious exemptions for mandatory vaccinations on June 13, 2019. See Rev. 13:14-18.
Prophecy Related Events:
One, concerning persecution: on Mar. 27, 2020, an article in the New York Times blamed the Coronavirus on Evangelical Christians and other religious Americans that supported Pres. Trump.
Two, concerning a global economic collapse: on Mar. 23, 2020, one-third of the world was on lockdown (Rev. 8:1-13, 9:15).
On Mar. 27, 2020, Pres. Trump signed into law a $2.2 trillion economic stimulus package, and it allows the government to get another $4.5 trillion.
On Mar. 27, 2020, several states in the U.S. were under, or considering, “stay at home” orders.
If this lasts for weeks or months, the global economy could collapse (that will happen in the Tribulation Period; Rev. 6:5-6).
Three, concerning wars and rumors of wars: fighting in the Middle East and Africa has destroyed factories, hospitals, clinics and equipment; killed medical staff; and left millions without supplies and trained people to deal with the Coronavirus.
On Mar. 26, 2020, an Iranian proxy fired rockets at a U.S. base in Iraq.
At the time of this writing, there are reports that the U.S. and Israel could be planning an attack on Iran inside Iran’s borders (implications for Gog and Magog).
Four, concerning the cashless society: in early March, the World Health Organization said cash could be spreading the coronavirus; So. Korea stopped the use of cash for 2 weeks; the Federal Reserve started looking at ways to replace the dollar; and several major banks in England and Europe started studying the possibility of using some form of digital money.
Five, concerning tracking all buying and selling: the push to track the movement of people, keep data bases on people, and share that data has been speeded up all over the world.
Six, concerning wickedness on earth: on Mar. 23, 2020, U.S. Sec. of State Mike Pompeo said Iranian officials have used more than one billion dollars of EU aid that was given to help victims of the Coronavirus crisis to enrich themselves.
They bought masks, gloves and medical supplies, sold them on the black market and kept the profits.
Seven, concerning famine: on Mar. 24, 2020, the UN Food and Agriculture Organization said the locust plague in the Horn of Africa represents an unprecedented threat to the food supply of millions of people.
Eight, Israel has a new “emergency” unity government.
Following the collapse of Prime Min. Netanyahu’s government, Israel held three elections and the government was still stalemated.
On Mar. 26, 2020, it was reported that Prime Min. Netanyahu and his closest challenger, Benny Gantz, met with Israel’s Pres. Rivlin and they agreed to create a unity government.
Netanyahu will serve as Prime Min. for 18 more months, and Gantz will serve as Foreign Min. during that time.
Then, Gantz will become Prime Min.
Some believe this “emergency” unity government came into being because Iran is becoming more aggressive.
Nine, on Mar. 29, 2020, a great Bible prophecy teacher, J.D. Farag, said, “I truly believe that this (Coronavirus Crisis) may, in fact, be that which ultimately leads to the Rapture of the Church, the Antichrist’s revelation, and the seven-year Tribulation, in that order. I submit that what’s happening now may, in fact, be creating the perfect storm for one-world government, a one-world economy, and a one-world religion.”
Finally, on Mar. 23, 2020, Anne Graham Lotz, daughter of Billy Graham, said God may be using the coronavirus “to get our attention.”
She said, “It’s time to pray . . . and turn to God in faith and trust.”
Prophecy Plus Ministries, Inc.
Daymond & Rachel Duck