Lists are helpful, and I have seen some good ones lately, so I decided to try to put a couple together.
God promised to return Israel to the Promised Land and bless her. Israel is:
- Double- and triple-cropping and exporting food.
- Desalinating water and supplying water to Jordan and Gaza.
- Producing more natural gas than it needs, and exporting some.
- One of the top ten economies in the world.
- One of the strongest currencies in the world.
- One of the strongest militaries in the world.
- One of the most technologically innovative nations in the world.
- Expected to generate hundreds of billions of dollars from exports in the future to finance growth in other areas.
Without requiring Israel to make concessions, Pres. Trump has:
- Stopped calling Judea and Samaria “occupied territory” (April 2018).
- Pulled the U.S. out of the Iranian nuclear deal (May 2018).
- Officially moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem (May 2018).
- Cut off hundreds of millions of dollars of funding to the PA (Aug. 2018).
- Cancelled the PA’s independent diplomatic status in Washington and placed it under the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem (Oct. 2018).
- Recognized Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights (Mar. 2019).
- Removed the word “Palestine” from the list of nations and areas on U.S. State Dept. Websites (Aug. 2019).
- Announced that the U.S. will no longer tolerate PA support for terrorism (Aug. 2019).
- Recognized Israel as a nation as well as a religion (Dec. 2019).
- Assassinated Gen. Soleimani (Jan. 2020).
Pres. Trump may soon put a peace treaty on the table, and there have been reports that he has been asked to help Israel rebuild the Temple.
These lists are real, God is real, and the situation in Israel is shaping up exactly as the prophets foretold in the Bible.
Israel has food, water, energy, military strength, riches and an ally in the White House that is fulfilling Bible prophecy unlike any other.
When asked about the signs of His coming and the end of the age, Jesus replied, “Now learn a parable of the fig tree (Israel); When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away” (Matt. 24:32-35).
We cannot know the day or the hour of our Lord’s return, but He gave us indicators (signs or future events) to let us know when it is near.
Many experts in Bible prophecy believe all of those indicators are converging in this present generation.
FYI: Prophecy Plus is not a fund-raising ministry, but we have received an e-mail from Australia saying many victims of the devastating wildfires are needing help in the way of prayer, food and money. According to the e-mail, the Red Cross in Australia is helping those it can.
Prophecy Plus Ministries, Inc.
Daymond & Rachel Duck