The amount of evil spreading throughout this world is just simply scary and it’s only increasing by the day it seems. Every single day we turn on the television, we hear of violence, killing, racial issues, immigration issues, gay rights, dirty politics, and more.
This world may have already been on the decline before 2008 but I have to say that since the Muslim-In-Chief took office, the decline has moved at a very rapid pace.
As if we didn’t already have enough problems with immigration, they now have a wide-open door into our country and we are handing out benefits like its candy at Halloween. Did you know that Obama is allowing immigrants to get Social Security cards so they can get money back at income-tax each year. That’s right; this is money straight out of our pockets into theirs, without our blessing.
News Channels like Fox, CNN, local channels and talk shows are all talking about how Obama cannot call ISIS Muslims terrorists, or radical Islamists, etc. I mean it is every single day that we hear this. Why do they continue arguing about this issue? Does it matter? Nobody is going to do anything about it anyway. It’s as if the entire world has put blinders on and is unable to see the big picture. Oh, that’s right, they can’t see the big picture because they are of this world, they don’t have spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear all the things happening that are against God’s Word.
Because of this, the people of this world are unable to see that Obama is evil so even though his actions clearly show he has no concern for America or Christians, he somehow continues to get away with it all because evil is guiding him. But don’t let that worry you because God has always and will always have things under control. If this world is full of sin then it is because God is allowing the world to move in this direction according to His Word leading toward the soon approaching Rapture.
ISIS is an evil group and unfortunately for us, has the backing of Mr. Obama which is exactly why he will not call them terrorists. Have you not noticed how Obama down talks Israel and America and works hard at not offending the Muslim Brotherhood?
Why is this? Well let me shine a little bit of light on the situation for you.
1. The objective of ISIS is to conquer as many nations as possible and as fast as possible so that the Muslim Brotherhood can take over and govern each nation by Sharia law.
2. ISIS believes in the ritual of human sacrifice, they set out desecrate churches, slaughter Christians, destroy Christian images, invade Christian homes and kill as many people as possible who are against their belief, shed the blood of their victims all because it will appease Allah.
3. Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and his half-brother in Kenya, Malik Obama oversees the international investments. So it is no wonder why the Obama Administration is so supportive of the Muslim Brotherhood?
4. There is a lady by the name of Ms. Tahani Al-Gebali (Vice President of the Supreme Constitutional Court in Egypt) who talks a lot about this and you should really look her up to find out more details. One statement regarding proof of massive financial exchanges between international bodies and the Muslim Brotherhood, she said “Obama’s brother is one of the architects of investment for the international organization of the Muslim Brotherhood.” Egyptians are glad to expose a lot these details because of Obama’s support for the Brotherhood against the state of Egypt.
Oh come on now, don’t act surprised, this has been in the making for a long time for governments to be destroyed and taken over by a single religion and a single government or you may have heard the words: “one world government” and “one world religion.” Mr. Obama was pre-selected and primed to do exactly what he is doing and too many American citizens were too blind to see it and elected this Muslim to be the president. There have been other presidents who had a hand in making all this possible but Obama is the one to really put it all into motion faster.
I have seen it personally where our military leaders have advised Mr. Obama of the appropriate actions required to fight against these terrorists in ways that would minimize time spent fighting within a much more affordable budget, and one that would also minimize casualties within our military. Obama has time and time again ignored our military leaders, ignored our Congress, ignored our rights and ignored the threat to America, our government and our military forces.
This president, ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood are all part of where the world is headed but let’s not forget about all the other issues around us.
1. Christians cannot pray in school but yet Muslims are pushing their prayers in schools and in their neighborhoods or even work places.
2. Riots have occurred in various cities over racial conflicts involving theft, vandalism, shootings, fires, etc.
3. Cops have for many years abused their authority every chance they get and have for the most part gotten away with it. Now their actions, excessive force, and just pure brutality is finally being pointed out and there have also been a number of cop killings over this to include racial related incidents.
4. Homosexuals have taken over our workplaces, our schools with our children, in our churches as an accepted behavior, colleges, T.V. shows, media, governments, military, etc. It is just a shame how the world has become so accepting. We used to have morals in the United States but not anymore.
5. Hate crime seems to only apply to Christians or others who disagree with Muslims, homosexuals and abortions. The world is so full of sin that bad is good and good is bad.
6. Weather is another issue. The patterns are so unusual any more with extreme heat or extreme cold, flooding, freezing, lives lost. Then there are the natural disasters: Hurricanes, tsunamis, tornados, sinkholes and more — which will continue to increase and yet some want to chalk it up as Global Warming?
Listen, it’s not like we weren’t warned. God tells everyone what will happen and how it will happen but there are just too many people who ignore the Word of God.
John 15:18-21: “If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.
Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also. But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know the One who sent Me.”
2 Peter 3:3-4: Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
Mark 13:8: “For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.”
Famines and Diseases:
Matthew 24:7: “For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diver’s places.”
Luke 21:25: “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring.”
2 Timothy 3:2-5: “For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.”
Leviticus 20:13: “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon thee.”
I really like the words of another wonderful writer as she said the following:
“It’s time to climb out of your warm, comfy bed, stand up like big boys and girls and wake-up to what’s happening in the rest of the world.”
That is so true: What will it take for people to Wake-Up?
Christians are being murdered, beheaded, and slaughtered.
Schools and the rest of this world are accepting homosexuals as the new normal.
Americans are losing more rights every single day.
Congress is helpless with a president who keeps going around them.
Muslims and immigrants are getting more benefits in America than Americans.
Hospitals are being given the rights to pull the plug on patients instead of family.
Elderly are unable to get the treatment and meds they need because of a drug problem in this world and because doctors and hospitals are more worried about the great dollar than they are about you.
More and more nudity is in movies, television that the public has accepted.
People have become numb to killings and school shootings because of how frequently they occur.
Our kids at a very young age 3 and up are cursing, hurting others, learning to kill. Kids are growing up with more and more games of violence, killing, nudity and it’s all over in the television and movies, so this is what they learn to be normal?
The level of sin is to such a degree that the Rapture has to be literally around the corner. Start looking up, soon we will meet our Lord in the clouds and go home to heaven forever.
1 Thess. 4:16-18: “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.”
Psalm 23:4: “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”
Mark 12:30: “And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.”
I pray that our Heavenly Father pours out His blessings and gives you favor in every area of your life, and that we are given the strength, courage, knowledge and the understanding needed to spread the gospel of Christ in any means necessary until the Lord’s Return.