The United States certainly turned away from Yahweh and His ordinances and statutes beginning in the 1960s. The Bible and prayer were taken out of the schools. The New Age movement began in earnest. The 1970s saw the legalization of abortion. And the last decade has seen a marked increase in the acceptance of homosexuality and derision of the traditional definition of marriage as being between one man and one woman. So the stage for judgment has been set.
A Timeline for The Pattern of Rejecting Yahweh by The People of The United States Is Below:
1962 – In Engel v. Vitale, SCOTUS decided that government-directed prayer in public schools violates the Establishment Clause, even if the prayer is voluntary and denominationally ambiguous.
1963 – The Bible is removed from schools, although it was the primary teaching source when the US was founded. In Abington School District v. Schempp and Murray v. Curlett, SCOTUS ruled that school-sponsored Bible readings and recitations of the Lord’s Prayer are unconstitutional.
1964 – Prayer was removed from public schools.
1967 – Summer of Love, Woodstock, Haight Ashbury. The Loving v. Virginia case is the goalpost for the same-sex marriage movement.
1968 – In Epperson v. Arkansas, SCOTUS ruled that teaching evolution is in fact not a crime and prohibited states from requiring “that teaching and learning must be tailored to the principles or prohibitions of any religious sect or dogma.”
1970 – Stephen Stills- if you can’t be with the one you love, honey, Love the one you’re with.
1973 – Abortion was legalized when Roe v. Wade was passed.
1985 – SCOTUS ruled that the same logic applies to meditation or silent prayer.
1987 – SCOTUS ruled in Edwards v. Aguillard that teaching creationism in any public-school context is unconstitutional.
1992 – In Lee v. Weisman, SCOTUS ruled that clergy cannot lead prayers at public high school graduation ceremonies.
2000 – SCOTUS ruled In Santa Fe Independent School District v. Doe that student-led prayer at football games violates the Establishment Clause. Proposed Kentucky legislation encourages Christian bigotry.
2001 – An Alabama Circuit Court forced the Ten Commandments Statue installed by Chief Justice Roy Moore to be removed from the state capitol.
2003 – A judicial panel banished Roy Moore from the bench because he defied a federal court order to remove the statue.
2004 – same-sex marriage legalized in certain states.
2005 – The U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania in Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District ruled that teaching intelligent design is unconstitutional.
2008 – California’s Supreme Court overturns the ban on gay marriage. California voters approve a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage.
2009 – The Iowa Supreme Court overturns the state ban on same-sex marriage. Vermont’s legislature legalizes same-sex marriages.
– A secular, socialist system and movement is developing. Former Speaker Newt Gingrich released a book titled “To Save America: Stopping Obama’s Secular Socialist Machine.”
– Our Christian liberties are slowly being taken away by the secular humanist legislature.
– Schools across the country avoid anything that alludes to the true meaning of Christmas, such as angels, the baby Jesus, stables and shepherds.
– Certain states are forbidding Bible studies in homes. A California family has been fined for holding weekly Bible studies in their home that are allegedly in violation of the city’s zoning regulations.
– The name of Yeshua cannot be spoken in a school or public place, especially in a prayer. An elementary school in New Jersey has barred children from saying “God bless America” after the Pledge of Allegiance, following a complaint from the ACLU.
– Christian students are not allowed to wear Christian clothing or jewelry at some public schools.
– Christmas decorations must be labeled holiday decorations.
– Two states allegedly will not allow new Christian churches to be built.
– Some non-profits are being required to pay property taxes.
– The secular, socialist system and movement is fully developed.
– Biblical standards, Yahweh, and Yeshua have been fully rejected.
– Good is now called evil, and evil is called good.
– The Democratic platform, for the first time, supports same-sex marriage. “We support marriage equality and support the movement to secure equal treatment under law for same-sex couples,” it says.
– The Pentagon holds its first annual gay pride gathering. For the first time in history, a celebration of homosexuality, bisexuality, and transsexuality was performed at the Pentagon auditorium.
– An Air Force Base in Los Angeles treated its personnel to a Diversity Day musical performance featuring three drag queens.
– The Harvard Kennedy School of Government’s LGBTQ Policy Journal is recommending “additional changes to military policies in order to allow transgender people to serve openly and with honor.” This group also includes transsexuals and cross-dressers. LGBTQ stands for: lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgenders, and queers.
– The Military gives same-sex couples new benefits.
– SCOTUS in Obergefell v. Hodges ruled that gay and lesbian couples have the same right to marry as any other American.
– A public school in Waterloo, Iowa, says wearing a cross can be okay, but hanging a sign about Jesus is definitely not.
– SCOTUS backs the removal of a Ten Commandments monument at Bloomfield City Hall in Bloomfield, N.M.
– A number of churches and schools have canceled Christmas plays, singing of traditional Christmas songs, and Christmas services because they are not compatible with Islam. At Robious Middle School, it’s okay to sing about Rudolph and Frosty, but it’s not okay to sing about the little Lord Jesus.
– Christmas carols can no longer be sung in public.
– Government offices and secular businesses have removed all Christian related symbols to affirm these organization’s secular identities
– Markets have been renamed to remove the name of Christmas: All these renamings are an attempt to deny Christianity and to “project a multicultural veneer of secular tolerance,” according to the Gatestone Institute.
– SCOTUS quietly passed a potentially horrendous ruling against religious freedom, stating that restrictions on places of worship “appear consistent with the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment.”
– Mutual masturbation, oral sex, anal sex, how to use a condom, same-sex activities, transgender lifestyles, and other sexual subjects are taught in the schools to children as young as kindergartners. A recent poll shows that thirty percent of Millennials identify as lesbian, bisexual, gay, transgender, etc.
Romans 1:21 – “Although they know who Yahweh is, they do not glorify him as God or thank him. On the contrary, they have become futile in their thinking; and their undiscerning hearts have become darkened.”
Jeremiah 5:21 – “Hear this, stupid, brainless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear…”
Romans 1:24 – “This is why Yahweh has given them up to the vileness of their hearts’ lusts, to the shameful misuse of each other’s bodies.”
Sixty (maybe 70) years ago, we had Uncle Milty (Milton Berle) and Harvey Korman in drag “just being funny.” Then along came MASH and Klinger, who was “just looking for a mental disorder discharge” from the military. And we thought nothing of it. Just offbeat humor. NOOOOO, this was mental programming right from the git-go to lead us to what we see and hear today. Shortly after that, we had the Woodstock festival, Haight-Ashbury sexual revolution, and all the music that came out of that promoting any form of sex except marital only.
I have been mentoring youth, primarily middle school youth, for decades and have seen a progression of lawlessness that boggles the mind. Thirty years ago, we occasionally would hear of one youth that chose the rainbow road. Today, it is around thirty percent of the youth that are “experimenting” with same-sex encounters.
I cannot tell you how many times I have been told by churchgoing parents that their children are not impacted by any of this pattern of rejecting Yahweh by the people of the United States because they are church trained or even home-schooled. It is only the non-churched children, they say, that are impacted. The parents, especially those who home school their children, think that their children are immune to the constant barrage of sexual and other perversions being heralded by television shows, movies, music, and the Public Schools. Can we say “foolish and senseless” parents? (Jeremiah 5:21)
So, what a surprise for those self-same churchgoing parents to learn that some of their “innocent” little children have been perusing pornography, imbibing alcohol, trying drugs, and committing sexual acts with each other during sleepovers – despite my warnings to the contrary.
I pray it wasn’t so, but sad to say, all of today’s children are being greatly influenced despite their parents’ often willful ignorance – including the home-schooled children, the church-schooled children, and the public-schooled children. I pray that those parents are now listening to the warnings, albeit perhaps a little too late, and that their children will repent and return to Yahweh/Yeshua’s way of living wholeheartedly.
Romans 1:28 – “And even as they did not like to retain Yahweh in their knowledge, Yahweh gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not proper.”
Titus 1:16 – “They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.”
I have been asked, do you think that we have been handed over to a reprobate mindset? The impact of the pattern of rejecting Yahweh by the people of the United States has been devastating. The moral decay has been ongoing and rapidly progressing.
The rampant lawlessness in today’s United States should be indication enough that society is far down the rabbit hole. There should not be any uncertainty that the United States has been handed over to a reprobate mindset – the behavior of the home, church, and public-schooled children mentioned above should dispel any doubts.