“What’s the weather gonna be like today?”
How many times have you heard this question or been asked this question? On the other hand, how many times have you heard someone ask, “What’s the climate gonna be like today?” No, usually, you are asked, “Do you know what the weather is gonna be like today? Or, did you hear about the bad weather that happened yesterday in North Carolina?
Have you noticed lately that all you hear from the 2020 Democratic candidates and what appears to be their ONLY “talking point” or “campaign promise” is CLIMATE CHANGE! None of these candidates probably even realize that, “YES,” there will be a climate change in the soon-to-be future, but it is NOT the kind they are publishing as truth! In fact, they don’t even know THE TRUTH—His Name is JESUS! Even the talking points about Climate Change they are publishing have been reported to be a lie from most modern scientists!
What is the difference between climate and weather?
Here is a definition of weather and climate and the difference between of each one from the Freie University in Berlin, Germany:
“Weather is the combination of the current meteorological components, e.g. temperature, wind direction and speed, amount and type of precipitation, sun shine hours, etc. The weather is defining a short time period up to several days.”
“The climate is describing the long-term (min 30 years) and average weather conditions for a specific region. The climate is composed of different components and factors.”
The following is how NASA describes the difference between weather and climate:
“The difference between weather and climate is a measure of time. Weather is what conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time, and climate is how the atmosphere “behaves” over relatively long periods of time… When we talk about climate change, we talk about changes in long-term averages of daily weather. In addition to long-term climate change, there are shorter-term climate variations.”
All the Believers who study GOD’s Word know there WILL BE a forthcoming Climate Change to the whole world, but this Climate Change will not be man-made or caused by any one residing on this earth. It will be Divinely-Designed by the Creator of the Universe—JESUS Christ!
The following Scriptures are from the Book of Revelation, written by the Apostle John in AD 95. These verses reveal the REAL Climate Change that is coming upon this earth once all Believers are taken out—caught up—Raptured by JESUS, Himself! THEN, that’s when all Hell is gonna break loose! It will not matter to Believers because we will not experience this Climate Change; but it will truly be a “bad-hair-day” for everyone who has not accepted JESUS as their LORD and SAVIOR. So if you don’t know Who JESUS is, and WHAT He did for you when He died on the Cross—shed His own blood—and rose again on the third day—AND that He is coming soon—then get your hairspray ready—it’s gonna be a time like has never been on this earth, nor ever will be again!
Here’s the whole Truth—Nothing but the Truth—it’s GOD’s WORD about Climate Change:
Revelation 6: In the Seal Judgments:
- Verse 8 – Famine (no rain, no food)
- Verse 12 – Great Earthquake
- Verse 12 – Sun turns dark – no light
- Verse 12 – Moon turns to blood (Eclipse of Sun and Moon)
- Verse 14 – Sky vanishes
- Verse 14 – Mountains and islands dislodged
- Verse 1 – No Wind blowing on earth or sea
Revelation 8: In the Trumpet Judgments:
- Verse 5 – Thunder, lightning & an earthquake
- Verse 7 – Storm of hail
- Verse 7 – Fire mingled with blood
- Verse 7 – 1/3 of earth is burned up
- Verse 7 – 1/3 of trees are burned up
- Verse 7 – All green grass is burned up
- Verse 8 – Great mountain blazing with fire is hurled into the sea (volcano)
- Verse 9 – 1/3 of the sea is turned into blood
- Verse 10 – Huge star (asteroid) falls from Heaven
- Verse 10 – 1/3 of the rivers; springs of water become polluted and bitter
- Verse 12 – 1/3 of the sun is smitten
- Verse 12 – 1/3 of the moon & stars are dark
- Verse 12 – 1/3 turned to darkness (daylight and night gone)
- Verse 2 – Smoke darkens the sun and atmosphere darkened
- Verse 3 – Locusts appear and torment people for 5 months
- Verse 18 – 3 plagues: fire; smoke; and sulphur
- Verse 6 – Two witnesses given power to cause NO rain; turn water into blood; scourge the earth with plagues
- Verse 13 – Tremendous earthquake
- Verse 19 – Lightening, thunder, and earthquake, terrific hailstorm
- Verse – Huge flood
- Verse – Ground opens up to absorb water (earthquake)
- Verse 13 – Fire falls from the sky
Revelation 16: In the Bowl Judgments
- Verse 3 – Sea turned to thick blood
- Verse 4 – Rivers, springs of water turned to blood
- Verse 8 – Sun burns with fierce, glowing heat & fire
- Verse 10 – Total darkness – No light
- Verse 12 – Euphrates River dries up
- Verse 17 – Air polluted
- Verse 18 – Lightening, thunder, a tremendous earthquake (severe & far reaching like the “ring of fire”)
- Verse 19 – Mighty city broken into 3 parts
- Verse 19 – Cities of nations are destroyed (“ring of fire”)
- Verse 20 – Every island disappears
- Verse 20 – No mountains remain
- Verse 21 – 50-60 lb. hailstones fall from Heaven
When all this Climate Change is taking place upon the earth, during the last part of this horrible time, there will be a person who will cause everyone to be marked with his “name” or his “number” so that NO ONE can buy or sell. You will not be able to fill your car up with gas, buy groceries, get medical help without this “mark” on your hand or your forehead! Hording food will not be a solution because there will be no electricity, no water, no way to cook the food, heat your home, or even flush your toilet unless you have the “mark” to pay for everything you will need to stay alive!
AND if, by some strange chance, you remember what your parents taught you about JESUS, or maybe you remember what your Sunday School teacher talked about—if you accept JESUS at that point in your life—the only way you will LIVE is to die by giving your life because the person who requires his “mark” will kill you for saying you are a Believer! BUT, if you accept his “mark,” you are doomed forever to Hell—the place that burns forever and ever—that lake of fire where there will be NO pause—no respite—nothing but burning forever and forever!
I’m glad I know WHO JESUS is—my LORD and SAVIOR—and WHAT He has done for me!
AND, you can know Him too—He died so that we might be “sin-debt-free!” He gave us the FREE gift of Salvation; the FREE gift of Righteousness; and the FREE gift of Eternal Life! He suffered a horrible, painful, agonizing death for me—for YOU—He paid the price—His Blood—He made it SO easy for us.
Accept Him today—don’t delay! HE IS COMING SOON! Even so, COME NOW, LORD JESUS!
Romans 10: 9-10 says: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
Marlene Gale Davidson, September 8, 2019