After the Rapture – Part 42
If you missed “Pre-Rapture Prayer List #3,” it was posted August 17 on the RR home page in the “New Articles by Featured Writers & Contributors,” but due to the high volume of new articles, it was pushed down into the Rapture Ready archives on August 19. So it was only up in “new articles” for two days. Scroll down the “New Articles” list to the bottom, click the “more articles” tab (which opens the archives), and then scroll down to the “Prayer List #3” article.
I think it is another sign of the fast-approaching end-times rapture that the Holy Spirit has nudged so many good new writers to submit so many good articles covering a wide range of end-times views and topics. I am amazed at what I’ve been able to learn from this increased flow of new articles.
So if you only check the Rapture Ready site once a week or so, you might also want to check the archives regularly so you don’t miss anything. Newly submitted articles will usually appear near the top of the archives list.
The Trap at Being Saved
There are words in the Bible that are downright scary to the believer, and they should be. Now I didn’t say “the saved” but rather I said “the believer.” I believe there is sometimes a difference. Jesus’ brother James said it clearly, “Thou believeth there is one God, thou doest well: the devils also believeth, and tremble” (James 2: 19).
How many members of the clergy, missionaries and the many dedicated lay ministers who put an enormous amount of time and effort into bringing His truthful Word to the lukewarm, unsaved and wayward souls of this world, go to bed that night smiling at what a great day they had, and fall quickly to sleep so they can wake up the next morning to head out into the world for hopefully another “successful day?”
God wants us all to take care of our own eternal salvation first before we go out to save the world. That means to make sure you are “right” with God at all times. So don’t allow the sin of pride to lead you to exalt yourself with your witnessing successes as that is Satan’s plan for you. He wants your soul and will use every subtle trick in the books to get it.
I think many pastors, missionaries and lay pastors get the feeling that if they lead people to eternal salvation, that they themselves are automatically saved. This trap is easy to fall into because Satan and his imps are out to deceive everyone into hell; so a pastor, etc., that is so fixed at saving the world sometimes doesn’t give enough attention to his/her own salvation.
“For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9).
The final judge, Jesus, said, “Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity” (Matthew 7:22-23).
I would hope that everyone who is working to save souls for the Lord and build His eternal Kingdom would write down James 2:19, Ephesians 2:8-9 and Matthew 7:22-23 and place those verses near their bed so they are the last thing they see at night and the first thing they see in the morning.
What better way to throw a monkey wrench into Satan’s well laid-out plans?
Hiding Evil in Plain Sight
It’s been awhile. No excuse really, to not communicate with a fellow brother in this age of so many technological marvels AND so much evil in the world. Let’s just say I’ve had illness and some issues to deal with and became isolated from the outside world.
In your last article, you said you might have to change the Big 3 into the Big 4 by adding the apostate church to the list. I’d say that time is now. I’ve done a lot of research lately, some of which was shocking and some was to be expected:
1) There’s a new trend with theologians, trickling down from Christian colleges and seminary into the pulpit, that Jesus Christ and all the prophets and heroes of the Bible are just historic fictional characters alongside King Arthur and Robin Hood. And all of the stories of The Bible, like The Flood, the Exodus, and the Crucifixion are parables and never really happened. Like I always say, if you want your child or grandchild to become an atheist or at the very least an agnostic, just send them to Christian college or seminary.
2) Pastors, preachers, and Christian recording artists are starting to use curse words in their sermons and lyrics to show the world that cursing really isn’t that bad in comparison to other sins, and also to readily identify with the younger generation whose songs, TV shows, and movies are filth-laden with profanity. It’s as if something doesn’t contain cursing, it’s not cool or worth their time and attention.
Now so-called Christian acts are using back-masking or backwards messages in their songs just like satanic secular music does. They’re using satanic symbolism on their album covers and in their stage props. To what end? You catch them singing secular songs on their albums, in concert, and on YouTube videos. Why? Do they want to crossover to the secular side of things, or are they really so blind and brain-seared that they don’t see the wrong in it anymore?
3) Social drinking is more prevalent in Christian circles and no longer considered a sin or taboo. One TV evangelist who has his own home church recently opened a beer and set it on the pulpit to sip on instead of his usual glass of water, all to prove that it’s no longer a sin. “If I can do it in church, from the pulpit without God striking me dead, then you can do it at home or at a get-together.”
4) Some churches are using what they call “Prophetic Destiny Cards” and “Color Stones” to give the person a prophecy, a proclamation on their life, or a reading of the color of their soul. It’s New Age psycho-babble and the same sin to me as using Tarot Cards and Rune Stones. This runs contrary to what’s in the Bible 13 times (12 in the Old and 1 in the New) regarding divination, but none more clearer than in Ezekiel 13:7-8…
“Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, the Lord saith it, albeit I have not spoken. Thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, I am against you, saith the Lord God.”
5) Spiritual grave soaking is gaining ground in mega-church circles. This practice is where church members go to pillars of the church’s graves or travel to famous Christian’s graves. They lay face down on the grave, “soaking up” the residual spiritual energy emanating from the grave until they’re filled with the spirit. Oh, they’re filled with some kind of spirit, but it’s not THE Holy Spirit. Just more New Age mumbo-jumbo.
Deuteronomy 18:10-12 says, “There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord.”
6) More and more denominations are becoming cults, in my eyes. Once they’ve taken a major detour off the straight and narrow, they become a cult to me. One such practice is the inclusion of the LGBTQ community. Not only do they let practicing LGBTQ’s become church members, but also give them positions of power within the church: preacher, pastor, Sunday school teacher, worship leader, etc. Another well-known denomination does everything in its power to foster and shelter pedophiles. A recent investigation just revealed 71 pedophiles in this church system in the state of Pennsylvania alone, not counting the rest of the world. All of it, wickedness and an abomination in the very places deemed holy.
7) Major bombshells within the past month. Well-known pastors, preachers, and musicians voicing opinions that are contrary to the Bible. Like, “You don’t have to believe in God to have a relationship with God or to be forgiven of your sins. Jesus died for all sins, even yours, even if you don’t confess your sins or come to an altar.” “Only a fool doesn’t believe in evolution and the Big Bang theory.” “Abraham raised both Ishmael and Isaac; so Allah, the god of Islam, is Jehovah, the God of Jews and Christians.” “All paths lead to God.” “God doesn’t hold suicide against a person, because they weren’t in their right mind when they committed the act.” Also multiple big names supporting abortion, which is murder.
8) Last, but not least: Look up the monument Georgia Guidestones in Elberton, GA, better known as America’s Stonehenge, finished in 1979. Printed on these stones in multiple languages are the 10 goals of the New World Order to create a sustainable society. Where does evil hide? Right in plain sight, of course.
I really don’t know what to think of this world anymore, especially the church world; but I do know what to believe. I know my hope is coming back for us all shortly. What I’ve written to you may be shocking; but believe me, this is the tip, only the tip, of a very large iceberg. There are YouTube clips from TV shows, interviews, and concert footage that back up everything I’ve said, and then some. Whatever evil men do will be exposed by the light of His Truth, and I will not fear what man can do to me.
Your brother in the Lord,
(Dick’s reply) I’d like to add this to James’ letter. I believe in these end-times, true followers of Christ should put more personal effort into staying out of the activities and ways of this world. I know that will be extremely difficult for many as we all live in the world and for those who have jobs, families, own businesses, etc., so I’m not suggesting everyone give it all up and live like monks in the mountains of Tibet. If you are left behind, then “living in the mountains” may become a reality?
But I think we can all examine earthly events involving our family life, work, within our employees, our own personal life as a single person, etc., and find activities and events that aren’t really necessary or mandatory. We need to skip those activities on earth and focus on eternal life above.
This is one of Satan’s many tricks to keep God’s creation happy and content on earth in order to divert their attention away from their eternal rewards and comforts from God from up above.
“Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust doth not corrupt, where thieves do not break through, nor steal” (Matthew 6:19-20).
“He that cometh from above is above all, he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth, He that cometh from heaven is above all” (John 3:31).
“The first man is of the earth, earthly: the second man is the Lord from heaven” (1 Corinthians 15:49).
If you readers are wondering who “James O” is, go back into the Rapture Ready archives for Article #5 (before 2017 Christmas) on his contribution to this series on all of the abandoned coal mine caves in West Virginia that would make excellent wilderness hide-outs for the left behind in the tribulation period.
And send out a prayer to the Lord for Jim’s health problems.
Wilderness Survival Tips
Crazy uncles need to take note of this segment on food storage, non-electrical heating and cooling food, types of food, etc., to be left behind for the left behind after the rapture.
Zeer pots (or pot-in-pots) non-electric cooling has been used to cool food and drink for as far back as 3000 BC. Egyptians had slaves “fanning” zeer pots to speed up cooling as far back as 2500 BC. In 1890 Australian gold miners used the “Coolgardie safe” which is more expensive but better. They are available at: www.gumtree.com, www.bestbuy.com, www.pomsinez.com.
Zeer pots are two earthen pots. The smaller pot sits inside the larger pot with wet sand in the gap between the two pots. The inner smaller pot is filled with food or drink with the top covered with a damp cloth. Place in a shady, low-humidity, breezy area and the evaporation of the wet sand starts the cooling process. Keep sand wet by adding water 1-3 times a day.
In Nigeria, zeer pots sell for about $1.40 a pair. You can make your own by shopping a landscaping store and picking out a couple of large plant/flower pots made of tile. Cooling certain foods does preserve it like we do in an electric refrigerator.
This series has discussed sun drying, smoking and dehydration to preserve food in previous articles.
A way to cook without fire or smoke (that can give away your camp position to the antichrist’s gestapo) is the 100% solar “Sun Kettle.” It is a mini microwave the size of a thermos bottle. It can boil water or cook food. Just fill and set in the sun. They are $67.00 each with free shipping. Call 1-800-728-0008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Everyone in your 10-12 person group should have one.
Crazy uncles need to consider stockpiling away food for the left behind that has a long shelf life. No one knows the time of the rapture, so if it occurs in the middle of winter, the left behind won’t find much to eat in the woods. They need time and warm weather to let anything they plant time to grow. I covered underground root vegetables like potatoes, carrots, turnips, sweet potatoes, etc., in earlier articles. Underground root vegetables are very important for visual-concealing purposes.
The left-behind couch potatoes will now be on foot in the woods. The average person hiking 10 hours a day will burn 6,000 calories. Non-perishable foods like peanuts, raisins, peanut butter & crackers, etc., can sustain a person for a while (don’t forget the One-a-Day supplements). If you prefer MRE’s, go to the Army Surplus Store or consider Mainstay Emergency rations or Mountain House brand freeze-dried meals.
Buy in bulk from restaurant supply wholesalers: weatherproof bags and containers of rice, beans, instant potatoes, dry pasta, etc.
As a word of warning: Avoid stockpiling canned tuna. On March 11, 2011, Japan’s largest earthquake in their history (9.1) hit their Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, filling the Pacific Ocean with radioactive nuclear waste where a lot of commercial tuna fishing is done. Tuna is supposed to have a 7-year shelf life, so “better safe than sorry.”
There is over 100-million acres of wild-growing Mesquite trees and bushes in the southwest USA. Native Americans used the entire tree or bush to supply many of their living needs.
They made sewing needles from the thorns, roots for excellent firewood, bows & arrows from the wood, woven baskets from the bark, black dye from the sap, healing tea from the pods and food from the beans.
The healing tea was used for colds, diarrhea, dysentery, flu, measles, pink eye, stomach ache, sore throats, and healing some wounds.
Taste the beans before eating. Don’t use if they are bitter. The eatable beans will be sweet like candy. Grind into flour for making pancakes, cornbread, cookies, bread, to thicken soups and stews, etc. There are many varieties of mesquite, and some beans and pods are not eatable; so a little research is necessary.
Native Americans used to mix ground bean meal with a little water to make small, round sweet cakes. Syrup and jelly can also be made from the beans. The flour has a combination taste of malt, mocha, cinnamon and vanilla.
Referring to After the Rapture article #38: History has shown repeatedly that to take down a powerful country, you must be able to take it out internally.
Case in point: The Roman Empire.
The empire at certain times had very good leaders. But every so often they would be saddled with a bad leader such as Nero and Caligula.
Eventually the empire collapsed due to political corruption and incredibly bad leadership.
Sensing blood in the water and easy pickings, barbarian tribes attacked. Mind you, they had help from conquered territories.
It will be the same for the United States.
Anthony Hamm emails, “I’m old with a long white beard – my way of mourning for this world who will not accept the truth. My goal is to stand for Jesus to the best of my ability even if I’m the last one.”
Anthony also reports he has finished 3 more micro packs for the left behind that contain a Gemi rod, a Swiss Army knife, 3 gauze pads, a tube of triple antibiotic salve, needles & thread, fish hooks & line, Ibuprofen, salt, artificial sinew, a New Testament, a button compass, a roll of snare wire and a small sharpening stone.
Earlier he reported that he prepared 7 left behind packs and recommends Backwoodsman Magazine to study Native American life. Such things as preparing food, etc., in the wilds from cat tail plants, palmetto, lambs quarter, dandelions, pine tree, willow and maple, hickory, burdock, milkweed, acorn, blackberries, raspberries, all fur bearing animals, reptiles, fish, etc.
He ends his email saying, “All Democrats are now demon rats” but I’d add that there might be a few hiding out from the mainstream in closets as they no longer fit in with today’s modern-day “new & improved” Democrat/Socialist party!
Pre-Rapture Prayer List #3 is in Rapture Ready archives.
Email all prayer requests to: email@example.com