The words in my title were the first of any substantive content from the lips of President Barack Hussein Obama at the 2016 annual Correspondents’ dinner in Washington on April 30.  Did any of the news media pick up on it? Not that I could tell, even on any level. It does tell us what is highest on his mind these days, however.
“The end of the Republic,” is the dedicated purpose for which Obama was put in office, according to the core movers and shakers in the controlling establishment who are now becoming more and more exposed for what they are—there in Foggy Bottom, D.C. 
After carefully watching the scenario unfold for over almost sixty years, it is my opinion that any totally objective investigation into the various assassinations of presidents and other high level government personnel would lead in all cases back to that self-serving citadel of moral corruption. The objective is control, total control of mankind and the world for the glorious vision of a New World Order where they, the elite— by self-definition, will rule over the bondservants of their bidding.
What a scathing rebuke of that element of our society, right? Considerably worse than driving moneychangers out of the temple, I’m sure. That cesspool of degenerate mankind is properly identified in Romans 3:18, where it says, “There is no fear of God before their eyes!”
It must be a terrible thing to not know what you don’t know and even worse, to not know that you don’t know what you don’t know. To continue on a pathway leading to absolute destruction and heavy judgment is an awful thought. Mark 8:36 asks this question:
“What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul?”
The passage goes on to say, “Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?” But man has no spiritual resources of the God-kind. He has none. Redemption through the grace of Jesus Christ is the only way.
When Daniel prayed to learn the meaning of the king’s dream, recorded in Daniel 2:20-22, he acknowledged this about the Lord:
“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, for wisdom and might are His and He changes the times and the seasons. He removes kings and raises up kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding. He reveals deep and secret things. He knows what is in the darkness and light dwells with Him.”
Did you note in that passage that “He removes kings and raises up kings?” He does that with presidents, too. It appears, too, that He does it for at least one purpose, as told in Psalm 75:6-8:
“For exaltation comes neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south, but God is the Judge: He puts down one, and exalts another. For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is fully mixed, and He pours it out. Surely its dregs shall all the wicked of the earth drainand drink down.”
How many will hear these words from the lips of Jesus, “Depart from Me, for I never knew you,” as they proceed to step into isolated “outer darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
We read in the last part of Romans 1 that when one turns his back on God, rejecting Him for their own pursuits, He then turns away from them, giving them up to their own destiny. If one turns away from God in knowing rejection, the only place they can go is to the embrace of Lucifer and his stronghold of degradation and despair.
Yet, John 3:17 says that Jesus did not come to condemn but to save, and God says He “does not desire that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).
When Obama campaigned in 2008 on the main issue of “fundamentally transforming America forever,” he was telling America exactly what he was up to, and what his backers had put him in place to do. Yet, the news media did not investigate him. He was off-limits; it was not politically correct. His defense is so faulty, being confirmed by his accomplishments in these seven and one-half years of his administration. It is further confirmed by that leading statement for this article, “The end of the Republic has never looked better!”
If someone wanted to “fundamentally transform Christianity forever” (and “someone” definitely does want that), what would he do? He would attack the fundamentals of the faith. High on the list would be these:
· Deny and attempt to destroy the deity of Christ;
· Demand that there are more ways to heaven than just through Christ;
· Introduce idolatry into the worshipping process;
· Induce compromise with other religions by political correctness claims;
· Magnify and deluge the churches with false prophets and teachers to confuse and disillusion believers;
· Make a mockery of the true tenants of the faith in light of civil rights and free speech.
There are more, no doubt. Now, let these thoughts lay alongside the goal of “fundamentally transforming American forever.” The nation’s fundamentals are based on the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, with the first ten amendments standing out.
We see the liberally motivated justices of the Supreme Court hardly blinking an eye, apparently, to cases before the Court and voting their motivations. Then we even see the Chief Justice change the role of the Supreme Court of interpreting the law before it and changing the point being argued in a case before the Court—the Affordable Care Act (“Obamacare”).
Psalm 11:13 asks the question, “If the foundations are destroyed, what canthe righteous do?” It looks like the two targets of “fundamental transformation” are America and Christianity in America, and they are inseparably intertwined.
Here are some ideas:
· Make a personal, private rededication to the Lord to be a “contender for the faith that was once delivered to the saints” (Jude 1:3).
· We can pray for wisdom, basing it on the promise for wisdom in James 1:5-8:
“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.”
· We can recognize that wisdom if it has these qualities: “But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy” (James 3:17).
· We must revitalize our knowledge of the Word and the gospel—the whole counsel of God. Read again, over and over, Peter’s declaration in 2 Peter 1:12-21. It is practically his “death-bed” testimony and confirmation of Bible truths.
· We can follow this directive: “Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy” (Psalm 107:2).
· We can take a lesson from Acts 5:27-32, where Peter says “we should obey God rather than men.”
· We can take comfort from Matthew 13:5-7: “Let your conduct bewithout covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, ‘I will never leave you nor forsake you.’ So we may boldly say: ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?’”
· Let the Holy Spirit guide us in what to say, as told in Luke 12:11-12:“Now when they bring you to the synagogues and magistrates and authorities, do not worry about how or what you should answer, or what you should say. For the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say.”
God’s cup of wrath surely must be filled nearly to its brim, and Obama has unknowingly announced its looming presence!
 Obama: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYB-NuW_SRo
 Watch this link as multiple world leaders advocate for a New World Order with a one-world government: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkNH1bVg3HA