Ignoring our Constitution and our nation’s laws, Barack Obama and his administration have:
1) Dismantled, denigrated and marginalized our military, dishonored and ignored our veterans even to the point that hundreds, and perhaps even thousands, have died because of a denial of healthcare.
2) Tripled the national debt, destroyed our economy, impoverished the middle class, and caused an effective unemployment rate between 20% and 25%, to the point that nearly 50% of the population is now dependent on food stamps.
3) Accelerated the destruction of the family unit and the moral collapse of our society by embracing same-sex marriage, and advancing the agenda and cause of the fascist LGBT movement and their attacks on Biblical Christianity.
4) Whether through willful ignorance or calculated planning his foreign policies have destroyed the standing of the United States in the world community weakening our ability to influence policy, emboldening our enemies, abandoning our friends, and endangering the lives of US citizens on every continent.
5) Ignoring the constitutional rights of the citizens of the US, he and his administration have through the NSA, FBI, IRS, BLM, Treasury Department, Department of Justice and perhaps other agencies; illegally spied on US citizens; illegally targeted, prosecuted and persecuted US citizens on the basis of their political and/or religious convictions and affiliations; illegally confiscated, impounded, seized, and outright stolen personal property, real estate holdings and lands, and the financial assets of U.S. citizens.
6) He and members of his administration have openly lied unapologetically to the citizens of the United States and our elected representatives in the United States Congress and Senate. And they continue to cover up and withhold information of their actions and activities from the courts and Congress tasked with investigating them under the laws of our Constitution. Withholding information and evidence that the citizens of the United States has the right to hear and see which could very well exonerate them but more likely will expose what may very well turn out to be felonious if not treasonous acts against the United States of America and its citizens.
It is my opinion that Barack Obama, Chuck Hagel, John Kerry, Susan Rice and anyone else in this administration who participated in, negotiated for or had prior knowledge of the release of the five members of the Taliban released from the prison at Guantánamo Bay are guilty of having given aid and comfort to our enemies, endangered our national security, our military and our citizens everywhere in the world; even within our own domestic borders, and should be arrested and tried for treason. The release and repatriation of Bowe Bergdahl notwithstanding.
I do not believe that Barack Obama is a true Christian. I say this based on the lack of spiritual evidence in his life and his actions against scriptural Christianity. While I could probably write in excess of 10,000 words explaining why I believe the way I do in regard to his relationship or lack thereof with Jesus Christ, I will simply give one example which in and of itself is enough proof.
In an interview in 2004 with Chicago Sun-Times columnist Cathleen Falsani, much was revealed about Barack Obama’s understanding of “Christianity” and whether he was a “Christian.” While I find many things Obama expressed in this interview can be used as evidence against his truly being born again, I believe that this one thing in particular is undeniable proof.
Falsani’s first question to Obama was:“What do you believe?”
Approximately midway through his response to this question Barack Obama said;“So, I’m rooted in the Christian tradition. I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people. That there are values that transcend race or culture, that move us forward and there’s an obligation for all of us individually, as well as collectively to take responsibility to make those values lived.”
Falsani’s eleventh question to Obama was;“Who’s Jesus to you?”
And Obama replies;“Right. Jesus is an historical figure for me, and he’s also a bridge between God and man, in the Christian faith, and one that I think is powerful precisely because he serves as that means of us reaching something higher. And he’s also a wonderful teacher. I think it’s important for all of us, of whatever faith, to have teachers in the flesh and also teachers in history.”
Look with me now at what the Bible records in the gospel of Matthew.
“When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?” So they said, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven” (Mathew 16:13-17).
While Obama says that He is a “bridge” and a “wonderful teacher” he does not acknowledge Him as the Christ, his Lord and Savior or the Son of God.
Let’s look now at what the apostle John records in his gospel, which are the very words of Jesus Christ Himself.
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him” (John 14:1-7).
We see here in this definitive declaration of Jesus Christ, that He is“the way, the truth, and the life.” And that “No one comes to the father except through me.”Yet, Barack Obama in his testimony said; “I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.” Obama’s statement is a direct contradiction to the words of Jesus Christ, whose Scripture declares is the Son of God. Obama’s words and actions from the time of that interview to this present day demonstrates that what he calls “Christianity” is in direct opposition to what the Bible says is true Christianity, and therefore a true relationship with Jesus Christ and the one true God of the Bible.
Having established this, in light of the lawlessness I have written about above, which I believe connects this president with the one the Scripture describes inEphesiansas“the prince of the power the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience”and“the rulers of the darkness of this age”most commonly known in this day and age as the devil or Satan. Because of my intensive study and understanding of biblical eschatology; I believe Barack Obama is accomplishing the will of God in these Last Days.
What? You ask!
The United States of America is nowhere to be found in biblical prophecy. Therefore, I believe that it is within God’s eternal plan, that this nation has to become impotent and irrelevant as a player on the world stage, and I believe that this president and this present administration are helping to accomplish that.
I am saddened at this prospect as an American patriot, but as a blood bought, born-again, believer in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, I am thrilled with the prospect that this is evidence of His imminent return for His Body of believers which as true Christians make-up His true church.
Until the day we hear“a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God”(1 Thessalonians 4:16), we need to be accomplishing the “Great Commission” (Matthew 28: 16-20) in the understanding of the “Great Commandments” (Matthew 22: 36-40).
As lawless as this president is, as well as the many members of his administration and in fact our entire Congress, it is our responsibility to pray for each of them to have a life-changing encounter with the Son of God who paid the debt for their sin, the same as he did ours at Calvary. Because of the hour in which we live as the world quickly approaches the midnight of God’s judgment, we need to be sharing the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with each member of our families, our friends, our acquaintances, and especially those who will persecute us or treat us evilly. After the Rapture God’s certain judgment on the world will quickly follow in preparation of the bodily return of Jesus Christ to set-up His earthly Kingdom and millennial reign.
Jesus is Coming Soon!
Even So Come.
NOTE: Following are links to two articles which I believe would be valuable for anyone following our blog to read which describe the lawlessness of this administration. The first is by Colonel Oliver North and the second by David Barton, both true Christians. The third link is to the interview of Barack Obama by Cathleen Falsani.
K.D. Tucker Whitaker DD, PhD
Preacher ~ Teacher